What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The DotD thread got me again, picked up 2 shirts from golfetail on their sale of adidas shirts. Snagged them for $46.96 shipped.

The DotD thread got me again, picked up 2 shirts from golfetail on their sale of adidas shirts. Snagged them for $46.96 shipped.

Its your own fault. Haha

That sucks then, I received an email from them today about Dick's 50-75% off clearance but it didn't mention shoes anywhere just apparel.

Hey did this email say in store golf stuff? I didnt get it...

Grabbed this last night for my trip this weekend. Hopefully it does it's job.
Hopefully Jimmy you got the ClubGlove version which is called the Stiff Arm, I heard that the Bag Boy version is less stout/inferior :0/

[video=youtube_share;I2QVLZD-FSk]http://youtu.be/I2QVLZD-FSk[/video]

Hopefully Jimmy you got the ClubGlove version which is called the Stiff Arm, I heard that the Bag Boy version is less stout/inferior :0/

I have the Bag Boy version and have used it 4 times and have had no issues.

Scored big time at Golf Galaxy the other day. Big shout out to the dotd thread.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421347941340.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421347941340.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 0

I got the bag boy version as well. They were out of the ClubGlove version so I had no choice. hopefully it holds up!!
I have the Bag Boy version and have used it 4 times and have had no issues.

I got the bag boy version as well. They were out of the ClubGlove version so I had no choice. hopefully it holds up!!
I hope so too brother, the GG and Pennfair Golf by me in Rochester all have them. If your weary I could always purchase one for you and mail it if you want. I just don't want you to jeopardize your clubs, that's all.

I hope so too brother, the GG and Pennfair Golf by me in Rochester all have them. If your weary I could always purchase one for you and mail it if you want. I just don't want you to jeopardize your clubs, that's all.
I appreciate it brother but I'll be heading out tomorrow! I already plan on taking the heads off my driver, fw, and hybrid. And putting them in their head covers and in the bag and wrapping the irons in towels to help soften any blows lol. I appreciate the offer tho bud!

Budgetgolf Winter Clearance:
Restocking the sock drawer
6 pair of FJ Comfortsof crews
2 4-packs of Nike anklets

Along with:
1 Ashworth Performance shirt (That means 1 shirt gets donated. Always a difficult decision)
1 Old School FW knit cover (red/white) #boomersooner and it'll match the bag.

All of that was $54 w/s&h.

I am going today. Hopefully they still have some shoes.

I called ahead with a few questions and had them hold the TW's for me. Glad I did as the shelves were getting picked clean.

I called ahead with a few questions and had them hold the TW's for me. Glad I did as the shelves were getting picked clean.

I want to check out what all they have anyways so I am going to swing by tonight. Chances are they are all gone as it isn't a big GG but it is worth a shot anyway

Yeah it was an hour or so drive for me so I had to put the carrot in front of the car. All in all best deal I ever got on shoes. Original prices being 180 and 199. I ended up spending 140 for both shoes and a nice nike shirt.

Bought a dozen qstars today to try out thanks to reading all the good reviews on here.

Walter Hagen 1/4 zip from DSG for $19.98 with shipping

Walter Hagen 1/4 zip from DSG for $19.98 with shipping

I have one of these and they are extremely comfortable. Nice purchase

Little Nike love going on.

I have one of these and they are extremely comfortable. Nice purchase

Online only deal until 10pm EST tonight.

I saw them in store a few weeks ago and thought the same thing.

$_12.JPG

all this for $45. Ok deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back