Periscope entertainment

Gonna bust this out a few times this evening on the course and will have some fun.
Loaded it up this past weekend. Now I need to learn how to use it. I have actually seen a few guys live in the post few days. Will be listening for yours to come in Nate.
I'm going to give it a shot Sunday while we're out. We tee off @ 7:22, so will wait until the back 9.

Follow Harry Arnett while he's at St. Andrews. He's been scoping from there will tons of knowledge of what is going on with Callaway players and the course.

Just a great tool for this kind of stuff.

Follow Jeff Nuebarth as well. He's doing some live streaming as well for team callaway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks was a great scope with Harry and Matt Every at a local pub. Greatness.

Thanks was a great scope with Harry and Matt Every at a local pub. Greatness.

I really liked the honest answers from Every. Hoping he has a good week at The Open b

The Periscope from the THP pregame in KC was awesome!

@Jeffnuebarth has been providing awesome content this week. Harry interviewing Rhi tonight and the guys at the pub 20 minutes ago with the crowd singing was great.

Just downloaded this tonight.... Didn't realize it was available for Android. Seems like it could be a really fun thing to play around with.

I'd like to see a tour player have it going on a practice round..although I don't know their practice round rules.

Headed to Cowboys golf club tomorrow so will do a few from there.

Many people have selective morals when it comes to intellectual property.

They might find broadcasting a PPV fight via Periscope abhorrent, but have absolutely no problem with pirating some software or music because, well, you know, people wanting you to pay for that stuff is "ridiculous" and "everybody does it."

Intellectual property is intellectual property, much as I might not like it when I have to open my wallet.

Just downloaded this tonight.... Didn't realize it was available for Android. Seems like it could be a really fun thing to play around with.

I'd like to see a tour player have it going on a practice round..although I don't know their practice round rules.

Depending on who you follow and what you're looking to get out of it, you'll have a lot of fun. Beware, there are some turds that will join a stream just to post stupid and highly offensive comments just to instigate/bait the person streaming into commenting. Overall I like the people that I follow. Caddie Kip Hendley (sic) is pretty fun on there.

Just in time for #TheGauntlet

FYI.... Callaway Golf is LIVE right now with Jamie Sadlowski at the PGA Demo Day.

It's pretty entertaining right now. AJ is the Periscope MC.

FYI.... Callaway Golf is LIVE right now with Jamie Sadlowski at the PGA Demo Day.

It's pretty entertaining right now. AJ is the Periscope MC.

Just caught that, unreal that he had to go easy so he didn't hit into the other vendors on the other side of the range!

Very interesting......I'm trying to think in my head how that would look on periscope. Can't wait to see someone do it.

That's the question I was wondering. You have phones that record in 1080, yet the look on Periscope looks like looking through plastic wrap. So, with a GoPro would that look more like real 1080 on a broadcast, or still a lot less.

Periscope still does absolutely nothing for me.

You aren't alone.

Interesting. Why do you think that is? I love the idea of these types of videos being available on demand. I think its a blast to watch THPers do holes live and if I miss them, be able to watch them for 24 hours following.

Interesting. Why do you think that is? I love the idea of these types of videos being available on demand. I think its a blast to watch THPers do holes live and if I miss them, be able to watch them for 24 hours following.

Probably because when I think of THP and THPers, I like the incorporation of the forum. I'd rather spend some time updating the live thread than leaving the site to see a hole played. No different than doing hole of the day videos and posting them I guess.

I've got back through my YouTube a few times to see HOTD vids with 441 from a couple years ago, and they always make me laugh. Periscope is a one and done.

Back