Club Test - Tampa Bay Area THPers Wanted

Put me on the list JB. I got the day off and will be heading that way Saturday. This will actually work out really well.

I got hold of the bearded one, he's busy with the wife this weekend. Not available as of now.

Put me on the list JB. I got the day off and will be heading that way Saturday. This will actually work out really well.

I got hold of the bearded one, he's busy with the wife this weekend. Not available as of now.

I haven't shaved in about a month, I will be a poor substitute for XMan.

I'm making you my partner, so that you can suffer with my game just as much as I will be.

I'm making you my partner, so that you can suffer with my game just as much as I will be.

We'll make the most of it and it'll be fun dude

I'm running a 5k with the wife so I am likely out unless it's a later round.

I will know if I can make it happen tomorrow.

Times like this I wish we lived in Florida. Sounds like an awesome time.

Sounds like a great time...enjoy it fellas

Mward is working on the course now.

I'll be in Boston, otherwise might have looked into making the trip. Always a good time with THPers.

I cannot do this specific event due tomy son's birthday but would like to participate in the future.

Sounds good Moto.

Club Test - Tampa Bay Area THPers Wanted

You guys are hilarious!

You know stuff like this is well worth the drive from Miami for me. Last one in January I had to reschedule date night. Don't think I can swing that two times in a row with out getting yelled at. And Ive prepaid the babysitter. If for some reason plans change count me in but as of right now I'll have to decline this trip! bummer because nothing excites me more than having Cardinal drive, wake outdrive me and Wardy and I share energy drinks, and watching Jim hit every fairway all that after JB injects truth serum in me with FlightScope

Wardy- You got a course yet?

He is working on it now. Thinking about World Woods which would be incredible. I know many have it listed as top 5-8 in the state.

He is working on it now. Thinking about World Woods which would be incredible. I know many have it listed as top 5-8 in the state.
That would be sweet. Never played it. Trying to make this one work.

Had one, then one hand didn't talk to the other so that one is out.

Calling World Woods in the morning as I apparently caught them too late today. Course is supposed to have no water issues so that right there makes it a strong contender.

Never played world woods, this could be fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be sweet. Never played it. Trying to make this one work.

Dude its going to be worth it.
Got golf balls for everybody, and some sweet new gear to test out.

Wish I could have made it down for this.

How many holes is water an issue?

How many holes is water an issue?

1. Stop thinking that way
2. 2 at most. The par 3 third, and then the 14th or 15th if you hit it really badly.

1. Stop thinking that way
2. 2 at most. The par 3 third, and then the 14th or 15th if you hit it really badly.

I've been keeping in the fairway for the most part, par 3's aren't the issue. It's the going for hero shots lol

Back