Club Test - Tampa Bay Area THPers Wanted

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Those in the Tampa Bay area (and surrounding) THP hopes you are ready to have some fun. This year we are doing some very cool things with local testing and on course trials. This coming weekend we have something pretty cool planned for some new gear and such and getting out to play with everybody that is local.

When & Where
Saturday - September 10th, 2016
Course - World Woods Rolling Oaks
Tee Times - 9:30 and 9:42
Cost is $50

How It Will Work
We have some new gear to test out and want everybody that wants to try it, to have a crack at it. Its not a single club, but multiple and we think it's going to be a lot of fun. Then couple that with some golf balls for everybody that comes and it should be a good time. The THP Tour Van will be making the trip, which usually means some killer gear can be tested both on course and range.

If you are interested in joining, just post in this thread that you will be coming and we will continually update the 1st post. We do ask that each person be a member of the 2016 Albatross Club. THP has partnered with a wonderful charity in the Humane Society for a donation in the name of this community all through the help of the 2016 Albatross Club. For details or signing up, click here.

Come join us and be a part of great fun, wonderful equipment and a round of golf with THPers. All skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. Hope to see some of the local THPers out there with us. Going to start with a limit of 8 people for this.

Participants
JB
Mward
jim54
sweetsdream
dwchockey13
afwcardinal
phenom4hire
mike1950

Last edited:
I have to put my coaching hat on this Saturday for Kai and his buddies. So I won't be able to make it, but have fun!

What a great opportunity! Sounds like a ton of fun.

Sound be a lot of fun, lookin forward to Saturday!

• Admin
Please add me to the list, sounds like fun as always.

• Admin
This sounds like a blast and wish I could take part. But really can't commit to anything over the next 3 or 4 weeks right now.

I'm in. I had a great time at the last one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wish that I could, but having not touched my clubs, but for two occasions this summer. I probably wouldn't be a good candidate for testing equipment at this time. Hopefully in the near future, I'll have changed that and have chance to participate.

Wish that I could, but having not touched my clubs, but for two occasions this summer. I probably wouldn't be a good candidate for testing equipment at this time. Hopefully in the near future, I'll have changed that and have chance to participate.

Or the best reason to make it three times this summer friend

Thats crazy talk.

Don't make me think about this. My golf swing is non existent at this time.

And make him drive this time?

Hahaha. I doubt it, I have seen you play just fine.
Maybe Xman is thinking about it too. :D

I'll send him a message. See if he's interested.
I'm going to be close to that area starting Sunday anyway. I could just come up a day early and stick around for the night.

JB is it gonna be in Sarasota or Tampa?

If I can give away my shift Saturday, I'll come up. Gives me a good reason to get away from Miami for the day.

I had 3 rounds total in August, one with JB and I'm not sure I broke 94. It was rough haha. Didn't matter, good company and I'm sure Saturday will be the same.

Course reports should be out tomorrow in this area, hopefully there are a few good ones with little to no water issues!

Already put it out there for someone to pick up my shift. Hopefully I hear something today.

I'll talk to the wife tonight, I feel like we have something going on next week.

I'll talk to the wife tonight, I feel like we have something going on next week.

Good thing Saturday is this week. :D

I'm in, this should be fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back