Xbox One and PS4 Systems

Order in on the Turtle Beach Ear Force XO One. You can't pass up $40!

That's a solid deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anybody game with after market headsets? Looking at some different models for Christmas and just wondering what THPers are using or thinking of getting
I had astro 720+s that i liked, but were so heavy and wired.

So I just got some basic turtle beach X01s that i love now, lightweight and good audio and for less than $100.

Does anybody game with after market headsets? Looking at some different models for Christmas and just wondering what THPers are using or thinking of getting

I have the Astro A50's. They are pretty much amazing.

I rock the A40 TRs.. They are very solid. I am a big fan of Astro gaming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Astro A50's. They are pretty much amazing.

If I love the Turtle Beach I ordered, I'll look into something more high end at a later date. I've never gamed with a dedicated headset like these before so it will be fun to give it a shot.

I just used some Beats earbuds yesterday for a couple hours and really liked everything I could hear

I use the Sennheiser PC360 headset with the Astro Mixamp. Very comfortable headset.

If I love the Turtle Beach I ordered, I'll look into something more high end at a later date. I've never gamed with a dedicated headset like these before so it will be fun to give it a shot.

I just used some Beats earbuds yesterday for a couple hours and really liked everything I could hear
Imo once you start using a headset, you'll never go without it. I feel naked and lost without mine lol

Imo once you start using a headset, you'll never go without it. I feel naked and lost without mine lol

I already feel that way after 2 hours with some earbuds....I'm screwed :alien:

I already feel that way after 2 hours with some earbuds....I'm screwed :alien:
Lol just take the plunge, your ears will thank you and overall gaming experience with increase dramatically. Plus you can play at night without anyone hearing haha

Despite being a big gamer for years, I used the Turtle Beach PX21's for a long time because of the price. I think the Astro's are a totally different experience, but if I ever could recommend a cheaper set, I'd always tell someone to buy the PX21's. Loved them for their price.

Despite being a big gamer for years, I used the Turtle Beach PX21's for a long time because of the price. I think the Astro's are a totally different experience, but if I ever could recommend a cheaper set, I'd always tell someone to buy the PX21's. Loved them for their price.

The TB Ear Force XO One headset has been getting high marks from everybody that's reviewed them. They're meant to be entry level and the price reflects that but for my first set, I think I'll be happy.

The Plantronics set I was looking at looks amazing but I couldn't do $130 right now. Logitech also makes a set that looks really cool but they look huge. I don't really need 7.1 and all that right now. The wife will already make fun of me with an "entry" level setup...good thing is she loves gaming as well. We play Zombies on BLO3 quite a bit

The TB Ear Force XO One headset has been getting high marks from everybody that's reviewed them. They're meant to be entry level and the price reflects that but for my first set, I think I'll be happy.

The Plantronics set I was looking at looks amazing but I couldn't do $130 right now. Logitech also makes a set that looks really cool but they look huge. I don't really need 7.1 and all that right now. The wife will already make fun of me with an "entry" level setup...good thing is she loves gaming as well. We play Zombies on BLO3 quite a bit

YES!!! ZAAAAMBIES!

Did you get the season pass for Giant? I love it. Shadows of Evil was also REALLY well done.

YES!!! ZAAAAMBIES!

Did you get the season pass for Giant? I love it. Shadows of Evil was also REALLY well done.

No season pass yet. I'm waiting for Christmas and have asked for XB1 stuff. I'm not expecting much but if people want to buy me stuff, I'm not going to stop them.

I'm still trying to figure out how to play Zombies. I've never played them on other games so it's a learning experience thus far

No season pass yet. I'm waiting for Christmas and have asked for XB1 stuff. I'm not expecting much but if people want to buy me stuff, I'm not going to stop them.

I'm still trying to figure out how to play Zombies. I've never played them on other games so it's a learning experience thus far

You would do well to watch a tutorial as Shadows of evil has a LOT of unique activities in order to pack-a-punch and go for extra levels. I have a feeling you're just scratching the surface.

It's also why I like the giant for fresh zombie-goers. It's pretty straight forward... Power, then teleporters, then pack-a-punch, then survive. Shadows of Evil is a whole lot of powering/grapling/breaking/rituals/etc. Nowhere near as obvious.

You would do well to watch a tutorial as Shadows of evil has a LOT of unique activities in order to pack-a-punch and go for extra levels. I have a feeling you're just scratching the surface.

It's also why I like the giant for fresh zombie-goers. It's pretty straight forward... Power, then teleporters, then pack-a-punch, then survive. Shadows of Evil is a whole lot of powering/grapling/breaking/rituals/etc. Nowhere near as obvious.

Can you speak English please? It's my first language.....

Hahahahaha

YES!!! ZAAAAMBIES!

The more and more I play Shadows of Evil, the more I realize how much I like it

There are swords in Zombies? Can I play as Michonne then?

There are swords in Zombies? Can I play as Michonne then?

Like Dan said, Shadows of Evil really takes a lot of researching or you will feel extremely overwhelmed. There is a ton to do just to get stuff pack a punched.

Like Dan said, Shadows of Evil really takes a lot of researching or you will feel extremely overwhelmed. There is a ton to do just to get stuff pack a punched.

+ Brian's favourite zambie shield
+ Citizen protector
+ wormhole gun

etc etc etc. Shadows of evil is packed.

Well, I'll have to watch a tutorial on it all. Thanks guys!

Now for the next inquiry for the more serious gamers...

Is anyone rocking an elite or after market controller? I'm looking at some SCUF One controllers right now. I also really like the Xbox Elite controller but they're nearly impossible to find for Christmas

Is anyone rocking an elite or after market controller? I'm looking at some SCUF One controllers right now. I also really like the Xbox Elite controller but they're nearly impossible to find for Christmas
I've pondered them for a minute, but at the end of the day, say screw it and just keep with my standard one.

I have a Scuf 4PS, I wouldn't recommend them to be honest. The quality isn't great, and they don't stand by their product. My controller broke after 91 days (90 day warranty) and all they will offer is for me to pay shipping them to diagnose the problem, tell me the cost, fix it, and me pay return shipping. Not a big fan.

Back