Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

Cure did an awesome event last year. This year should be even better.

I honestly flip flop a lot. I'm leaning black CX1 right now, but ask me again tomorrow…
And now this morning I'm still thinking CX1 (right now I prefer the square ish look to the rounded one), but I'm leaning platinum instead of black.

Odds are, I'll be making my decision at the event.

Great looking event from CURE and THP, and love the team aspect for the competition. I can honestly say that yesterday was the first time I have ever priced flights into a city named Binghamton.

Choosing putters, I think I would go CX2 in black.

Will we be able to choose shaft length, offset and lie?

If yes, I would go cx1 platinum straight shaft 34 inches and 68 degrees

Will we be able to choose shaft length, offset and lie?

If yes, I would go cx1 platinum straight shaft 34 inches and 68 degrees

You will be able to choose all of the options.
However I dont see straight shaft as an option on their website.

I would go CX2 35" and reach out to them about everything else. Also go with black

So what do hopefuls choose?
CX1 or CX2?
Color?

From the pics on their web site, I'm thinking CX2 in Platinum. But, I really want to see them both in hand.

Great looking event from CURE and THP, and love the team aspect for the competition. I can honestly say that yesterday was the first time I have ever priced flights into a city named Binghamton.

Choosing putters, I think I would go CX2 in black.

Me too, partner. I checked several airports within driving distance to see if I can get there from Pensacola with just one layover. Didn't try Binghamton, though.

From the pics on their web site, I'm thinking CX2 in Platinum. But, I really want to see them both in hand.

Me too, partner. I checked several airports within driving distance to see if I can get there from Pensacola with just one layover. Didn't try Binghamton, though.

From my experience, Binghamton is going to be more expensive than Syracuse, Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, Elmira, or Ithaca. Not sure which airports you looked at, but those 4 are all within 1-1.5 hours.

i think i would go CX2 its closer to the shape of my current putter and black.

after studying in depth, I would chose CX1 platinum 35". it would be the closest to the ole ben Hogan I have been gaming since 1972

Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

I would choose a 34" Cx2 in black with as straight a shaft as I could get!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A black CX1 would be my choice

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Hmmm road trip to NY! Plus learn about what it takes to be a great putter. Sounds awesome to me!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This event looks insane, great course, 2 rounds, team golf, amazing sponsor, and a putter of your choice! Absolutely incredible. Pains me to not even be in the running for this one considering it's less than an hour from me. But with my first born due 7 days before this event my wife is not having it. Oh and the captains are awesome dudes, you want to play for either one, not a bad choice out of those two! Happy for you guys and I'll be following along closely with Baby Harvey!

I am liking the CX1 in Platinum. I really like both profiles, but I like the CX1 the best.

CX1 in platinum for sure.

I would be pondering that Black CX2 hard for this one! I like that shape a lot

A black CX1 would be my choice

I have one you can roll should you get all the projects done.

CX1 for me in black 33" Please and thank you

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I have one you can roll should you get all the projects done.
Vanity number 4 comes in tomorrow! Fingers crossed

So what do hopefuls choose?
CX1 or CX2?
Color?

Like others, I'm flip flopping on color and model but leaning towards CX2 in black right now. I'd have to see them in person to really make a final decision.

Back