The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have done that a few hundred times already.
Finally was able to bring my suitcase into the house.
They offered to pay to have my clothes laundered, but I am doing it now.

They said they were not bed bugs confirmed by Eco Lab from the samples left and instead a carpet beetle. FWIW, that does little for me. But apparently they are not really hitchhikers so I should be safe. Im just not a person that likes to deal in "shoulds" when I have to get on a plane and go stay in two more hotels this week.

Ugggggggggggggggggggggggh.

Brutal.

Carpet Beetles? Yessh, that sounds just as nasty.

My wife had surgery on her right ankle about three weeks ago to remove bone spurs and some soft tissue floating around in places it shouldn't have been. She hasn't been able to drive since. She goes in for her second surgery to reattach ligaments this coming Monday. Then it'll be probably at least another 8 weeks being unable to drive. Luckily she doesn't work far from the house, even if it is in the opposite direction as me. Its going to be a long couple months, at least my dad's member/guest is thrown in there so I get a little vacation and some golf.

Dodged the knife! Cortisone, brace, and strengthening.
That is excellent news! I dodged the knife when I tore mine so I was keeping my fingers crossed for you.

GG just said that she could eat two blizzards and a piece of cake. This sounds like a challenge for THP radio.

GG just said that she could eat two blizzards and a piece of cake. This sounds like a challenge for THP radio.

#diabetes

After an orange theory workout I don't doubt it.

What size blizzard? I might be up for that challenge.

What size blizzard? I might be up for that challenge.

Medium.
In one sitting and a piece of cake in between each blizzard. I actually think I could do this rather easily, but I don't think she could. Although that's a lot of dairy

Oh wow. That would be impressive for sure.

Medium.
In one sitting and a piece of cake in between each blizzard. I actually think I could do this rather easily, but I don't think she could. Although that's a lot of dairy

Are we talking DQ ice cream cake or regular cake? I've got a buy one get one for $.99 coupon for the Dairy Queen by me. Come visit and I'll buy. :alien:

I couldn't do that. Nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stomach ache city.

Are we talking DQ ice cream cake or regular cake? I've got a buy one get one for $.99 coupon for the Dairy Queen by me. Come visit and I'll buy. :alien:

Regular cake.
Should have applied for Regional Rivalry man, we will be there.

This sounds like you need an industrial garbage bag on standby with splash guards.

Medium.
How about two chocolate cake shakes?

Medium.

If that cake wasn't to sweet I would think it would actually help with the second blizzard. I love icecream but man that is a lot in one setting.

What's in the blizzard? I'd imagine some fillings might make this way harder than others.

I'm not sure I could do this. I'd probably need 100 lactaid pills.

I triple dog dare her to do it

Make those Reese's Peanut Butter Cup blizzards and I'd definitely give it a go!

Regular cake.
Should have applied for Regional Rivalry man, we will be there.

I wish I could have. But to truly enjoy a blizzard, you have to do it in Ohio, in teens to low 20 temps. :alien:

First of all I said I could do 2 small, I never said medium and I never said with cake.

Secondly I said I would probably die after, but could do it. And it would likely be an Oreo blizzard, tried and true.

It's all a moot point though because I will never attempt to find out.

This is what happens when we are hungry and have no food in the house. It's a dangerous place to be.

First of all I said I could do 2 small, I never said medium and I never said with cake.

Secondly I said I would probably die after, but could do it. And it would likely be an Oreo blizzard, tried and true.

It's all a moot point though because I will never attempt to find out.

This is what happens when we are hungry and have no food in the house. It's a dangerous place to be.

So what you're saying is, JB's selective hearing took over again? :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back