Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
6b4c8465b24609db8dbca661c81baa83.jpg
fd93ea8a23b72cb6d9a4326a58f9d377.jpg

Hit the these Again today. Won't be long before I do a head to head. Keep reminding myself I don't need these

They are wonderful irons. I don't see them leaving my bag anytime soon.

Went to Dicks to hit both versions of Heavenwood. The monitor was turned on when I walked into the bay then it quit and I couldn't find the guys again to reset it. So after spending 20 minutes in there I didn't have a noticeable "no way, not going to work" moment with either club in regular flex. $129 vs. $249. As much as I like the looks of the GBB that $120 could be used towards another golf purchase. Hmmmm....

CPO has the V series for even less than that.

HZRDUS Red. Fairways, hybrid, all of it. Just sounds so good.

CPO has the V series for even less than that.
I just saw they extended their sale 2 more days. Looks like I'll be having my first experience with CPO :banana:

I'm really REALLY close to pulling the trigger on an XR16 Pro 16°, I just can't decide what shaft I want to go with. I liked the Fubuki Z in my 2014 Big Bertha 3 wood. I've not gotten along with speeder shafts when I tried them. I tend to have a slightly negative to neutral AOA with driver/fairway, so spin tends to be higher. Backswing is not quite deliberate and my transition is probably a little quicker than it should be more often than not, but its a work in progress.

I just saw they extended their sale 2 more days. Looks like I'll be having my first experience with CPO :banana:

what did you decide on?

what did you decide on?

The V-series HW. Unless... They have a GBB HW but I didn't see one listed. Which leads me to this question, just because it's not listed, might they have one if I call?

The V-series HW. Unless... They have a GBB HW but I didn't see one listed. Which leads me to this question, just because it's not listed, might they have one if I call?

Couldn't hurt to check first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The GBBs may still be too new

I picked this up yesterday on CPO:
39a9a70b2297496b92d07b6474ce1d57.jpg

I called "My Guy" there and he was able to shave a little. Always get a Guy in customer service at CPO. They can always shave to make a deal. Anyways I said to him "Hey, it looks like it's gone" and he said to me "No, I have it on reserve for you so no one takes it" How could I not buy it I ask you? Always wanted to try the SteelFiber and this looks like the perfect club for that.

Ping Stretch I gave my self a time limit until 6 to decide but haven't made the full jump yet

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Apex MB are a really good deal on CPO..... Crap.

Also my profit sharing hits Friday.... trying to resist.

Debating throwing the TI x100's in the King Forged Tec. Or finding come J15CB heads and plugging them in that..

HZRDUS something

Both black and yellow are extremely good shafts. The stability is amazing
I know. I just don't know if I'm a "smooth swinger" like PX says is best suited for the yellow.

An Apex Hybrid. Hit it today. Loved it. Very likely going to make a purchase. Great club.

I know. I just don't know if I'm a "smooth swinger" like PX says is best suited for the yellow.
I don't know if they meant smoother than the black or just smooth swinger. Plus smooth leaves a lot for interpretation. All I know is I've gamed the black 6.5 and now have the yellow 6.5. I could game both in a heart beat and honestly playing at 45.25 I don't see much of a difference between the two. The only thing I can tell is one has yellow letters and is a bit thicker at the butt lol

I don't know if they meant smoother than the black or just smooth swinger. Plus smooth leaves a lot for interpretation. All I know is I've gamed the black 6.5 and now have the yellow 6.5. I could game both in a heart beat and honestly playing at 45.25 I don't see much of a difference between the two. The only thing I can tell is one has yellow letters and is a bit thicker at the butt lol
Giggity

DB talks about the differences more in the recent Golf Industry Uncut radio episode with THP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back