The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ballgame.

1 wish down 1 to go...let's go colts

Congrats packer faithful. Good year, time to fix the weak spots

daaaaang. big pick again.

Wonder if wilson is still getting that huge biggest QB contract in the league

I love watching Cheat Carroll lose this way! Absolutely dominated.

Ballgame.

1 wish down 1 to go...let's go colts
THIS we can agree on. Would be a dream. Time for Luck to claim the throne along side Rodgers.

I love seeing Carroll and Sherman going down.

A guy in this bar just said that McCarthy should be fired.

Welp....that'll do it. Hats off to Green Bay the better team won today and they are very deserving to represent the NFC in the SB. We had our chances but the Green Bay D is better than people think and played lights out. Great season by my Hawks a lot of people wrote us off early but we showed resilience and had a very successful season. We'll be back. Go Pack in the SB.

Wonder if wilson is still getting that huge biggest QB contract in the league

is there a bed wetting clause in that deal, because he made a mess today. It's too bad too because I actually like RW.

Ugh. Life.

Far. From. Over. But he's out at the 12

Definitely out.

is there a bed wetting clause in that deal, because he made a mess today. It's too bad too because I actually like RW.

have to say it hasn't all been on him. Receivers have been blowing it.

He had a bad day but 2 of those picks were dropped passes. Really messy weather in Seattle today. We have a ton of cap space. One bad game won't kill him.

Lol out of bounds 4 times

Out of bounds three times...so it will probably stand.

Thankfully he insisted the bottoms be painted gold...easier to tell he was out

Hold on. Lynch stepped out of bounce in the process of scoring a touchdown. Call stands.

Good call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back