Hashtag w/ A Message For 441

Hashtag doesn't stand a chance against my captain.

Did you run out of recording space waiting on his pace of play?

Oh boy the warning shot has been fired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think his mouth has overloaded his arse ..

I'm down with this. Whenever you're ready Mike.

Mike Dean could win with only a putter Chutting for show & putting for dough.

You know I have your back no matter what this business is, Mr. 441! Can't wait to hear more details!

THP and Callaway Golf coming together for more madness only means good things for the folks around here!

ZooCrew has way too much confidence. Calling out three time hofers. This has the makings to be epic!

ZooCrew has way too much confidence. Calling out three time hofers. This has the makings to be epic!

To be fair, they have a few HOF tags too.

To be fair, they have a few HOF tags too.

They're the Pittsburgh Steelers of THP events. Always talking about the past. The time is now and change is in order

They're the Pittsburgh Steelers of THP events. Always talking about the past. The time is now and change is in order

Angry, bitter and root for questionable character? Although that could be Browns fans too. Minus the success.

Hashtag w/ A Message For 441

When I think of Hashtag Chad, I always associate him with Pig Pen; except instead of a dust and dirt cloud over his head its spray fumes and mousse.

Mike's got 8 guys from Team Heritage that would gladly lay the lumber on anything that Hashtag could put together.

Mike's got 8 guys from Team Heritage that would gladly lay the lumber on anything that Hashtag could put together.
Anytime, anyplace Team Heritage will be ready to go to battle for 441 and bring zoocrew down!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I wonder what Chad and Callaway have up their sleeves for Mike, cmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

Lookin forward to seeing where this leads and to the eventual demise of the hashtag

Lookin forward to seeing where this leads and to the eventual demise of the hashtag
Like candy from a baby buddy! I got your back bro!

I don't know what this is about, but it WILL be BIG!

Back