2015 PGA Merchandise Day 2 – Show Floor Recap

Awesome video today gentlemen.

Great recap and phenomenal job covering the show Dan and Dean!

Impossible to recap all their amazing coverage today in 2 minutes. I cant wait to see what other videos/interviews/photos pop up in the threads with more info from Dan, Dean, and Josh

Well done fellas and I'll gladly take toe spin with wedges lol

Well done fellas! I know you guys are working your butts off and not getting to take in everything like a normal golf fan, but it's absolutely appreciated by all of us. That goes for everyone at THP who's at the show as well. Really awesome stuff

Great job, guys. Thanks for the coverage!

Great stuff, fantastic job

Nice job there guys! Keep the information coming! Look forward to tomorrow.

Coverage was spectacular today.

I love these highlight vids, you guys are bringing it. Well done!

Thanks for the recap guys, awesome two days so far.

p.s. so who took who in the poker game?

Ha! You guys nailed this. The coverage and the recap videos are really good guys, Thank you a ton for all your hard work.

Thank you for all the hard work you guys are putting in to bring us the content. It's truly appreciated.

Nicely done Dean and Dan! Great recap. The coverage today was spectacular and I'm sure the content is even better. I also look forward to tomorrow!

If we could have gone 15 topics deep, that would have been easy.

Great recap guys! I followed along as much as I could today and it was great to catch on what they caught your eye

Well done boys!

Appreciate all the hard work. The wedge is wild looking.

Great recap guys! Thanks so much for all the great pics today! Just fantastic. To bring us all up close looks at this great stuff is really great work.

Nice recap guys. The Superstroke table is slick!

Hitting all the key points, thanks for the video guys. :good:

Back