have you birdied every hole at your home course?

All of them. Course isn't frightfully long. Eagled 3/4 par 5s, that isn't likely to change unless I sink a wedge now. HIOs on 3/4 par 3s.

I've tripled or worse every hole as well. Some a lot worse.

I've birdied them all, but I think I've only birdied our 6th hole (#1 handicap) twice in the 4 years I've been playing there. Dogleg right, with OB down the entire left side, and a steep hilled forest on the right. Huge uphill shot into a green sloped back to front guarded by a bunkers short and a banked rough along the left and back of the green. I also struggle on the 11th (shortish par 4 with a 2 tier green) and 14th (par 5 with the green sandwiched between two ponds) but have birdied them each a few times this year.

Had to look back at some stats but it appears that yes I have birdied all, several I'm wondering how that ever happened based on my recent play!

Pretty sure I've birdied all but 2 holes. #9 is a 625 yard par 5, takes 3 really good shots to have a look. The last 2 rounds I've been inside 15-20 feet & just missed the putts. #15 is a 200 yard par 3 that I can never seem to find the right club for. I'm typically scrambling for par on that hole.

All but one. 7 is a longish uphill par 4 that dog legs left, but the green turns back to the right. The green is diabolical, and confuses most people. It has features that make you expect it to break a certain way, but goes the to the opposite. Either luck or an approach to a couple feet is how to birdie this hole. 449 from the tips, #1 handicap hole.

Aerial photos down really show what you see at ground level. tee boxes are below the fairway and the fairway slopes to the right pretty good. If the pin is in the back half of the green and you're on the right side of the fairway, it puts the bunker between you and the flag. The fairway kind of peaks about 220 out, then slopes a bit downhill again before going back uphill to the green. Last night we played the garnet tees, and I hit a draw that landed in the middle of the fairway, and I ended up way on the right side hitting uphill to the green, 158 out from the center.

1z7tc6.jpg

2upqlna.jpg

I've had a lot of home courses over the decades but I don't think I've ever birdied every hole on any of them. I'm missing 4 holes on my current homer; two par 3s on the front and two par 4s on the back. The scorecard would say I've birdied all the hard holes though. I'm missing the 15, 14, 7, and 10 handicap holes.

I've been playing the same course for most rounds for five years now. I've birdied every hole multiple times. I have nothing to back it up, but I can say that I have birdied #2 the least by far.

No, not even close. I haven't had 18 birdies in my last two years of golf combined (20 rounds over two years)!

On my "home" course I think there are one or two left that I haven't birdied, I just don't make a ton of birdies in general. I know I crossed two holes off the list last year so I think I will have to go back and look at the stats and see which holes I still have left.

I haven't kept track, but I'm pretty sure I have.

Just joined new course so I have lots of work to do!

All but 1. It is a par 3 that can be anywhere from 200 to 220 yards depending on the tee. It has a wide but shallow green with ob deep... bunkers protecting the right side, and fescue encompassing any miss right. It is usually dead into the wind and requires me to hit a low fade with the 2h... if the pin is on the right side, birdie is almost out of the question for me

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

My home course I grew up on, yes. Short 9 hole course, I've actually eagled every Par 4 except one, and no holes-in-one. Which sounds awesome, but in reality we're talking about only 1 Par 4 (#6) is a legit longer hole that's 400 and has a forced (usually) layup in front of a creek that crosses the fairway. So, usually you're about 160 to 200 out depending on how close you want to get to the creek off the tee. The other Par 4's are only 300 and 291 yards from the "tips". All of the Par 5's are 466, 430 and 430...so, like I said...not long at all.

My current home course has only been home for about a year and a half. I can't remember birdieing the par 4 12th. It's a tough tee shot (dogleg right, fairway sloping right to left, but with trees near the tee making a fade impossible off the tee) and a reasonably sloped green. It's not an overly difficult hole to par if you keep your tee shot in play, but it's a tough birdie hole for some reason.

It's possible I have, but I just can't remember it if so. Maybe next time out!

On the course I grew up playing, yes. On the one I play now most of the time, not yet.

Seeing I don't have a home course I would have to say no. Don't think I've even come close to birding every hole at the course I frequent the most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never thought about it. My educated guess is that I've got about 2/3 covered. It will be extremely tough to make it happen as #8 is 646/621/589 yard par 5 with a dog leg and water carry (i.e., mandatory 3 shot - 3 good shots) hole to a 3 tiered green. I am usually content with bogey their and ecstatic with par.

Nope. There are two that I have not still.

I had birdied all the holes, several times each, at the course I used to call home (it closed in 2002). The one I've been playing in the past year, after taking up the game again, is one I used to play occasionally before taking nine years off. I know I've birdied 1-12, but I'm not sure how many of the rest.

There is one hole I haven't even bogeyed yet. #8 is a nemesis hole. 6 is a good number on that hole. Stupid river that eats my balls.

I've birdied every hole but #6 on the front nine and #15 & #18 on the back nine at my home course. (Lane Creek)

Great question. #3, #5, #6, #11, #12, #13 have all eluded me thus far. #11 I have no excuse, it's a 180 yard par 3 that I've had my chances on. The others aren't really birdie holes, but I'll get them eventually.

Yes, but I have been playing that course longer than some of you have been alive.

No. I just joined my home course this year and I've gotten 8 of them so far (added 1 today!). There's a handful that are only a matter of time as I have had a lot of good looks at them. There are also a few that I don't see happening any time soon.

Back