Funny what a minor tweak can do

weeicemon

Reaction score
Handicap
I adjusted my Cobra Fly Z+ down to 10* from 11*. Had some really nice, long drives due to the more penetrating launch. I wish I had done this earlier! Also hit 71% of the fairways, so accuracy was pretty decent.

be13d25dd87a32c213576fd5135bcea4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice! Sometimes a tweak can make a huge difference!

I can't seem to find the right setting for me. Was 11 deg weight forward. Put it back to 9 deg weight back. Kind of frustrated with it. I need to hit about 1000 balls on range and figure it out! Just bought it, only played 2 rounds so far with it

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Glad it worked so well for you! Small steps can equal important results!

Glad that worked for you. Sometimes it is just something minor and makes the biggest difference.

Just got it as a replacement for my broken fly z and trying to figure out a setting for lowest possible flight but still hitting the ball too high especially in my windy conditions, any tips?

Sent from my 5056X using Tapatalk

Nice picture. That's a first class collection of clubs.

I saw in a Youtube videoe that Mike Yagley from Cobra suggests to try to adjust the loft to optimal position and then change the weight position.

Dave

Just got it as a replacement for my broken fly z and trying to figure out a setting for lowest possible flight but still hitting the ball too high especially in my windy conditions, any tips?

Try lowest loft and weight all the way forward. I'm not using Cobra but this worked for me. Two factors make the ball go high - loft and CG.

might try moving the ball slightly back in your stance to shallow the attack angle a bit.

Back