New Staff Member - Staff Writer

Great stuff! Deano is automatic. I always thought he looked pretty damn comfy on camera, so this is great.

NICE!!! Well deserved, congrats Deano, I can't wait to read some of your work buddy!

Congrats Ddec!

Way to go Deano!

You will do a bang up job I'm sure!

JM

I'm loving this nod to my buddy Dean. We've chatted a bit about a few of his ideas for this, and I know the Forum will like what he has planned.

Congrats man.

Congrats!

Congrats Dean! Definitely a great choice for the job.

Is there something about iPhones or something I missed?

We have discussed on the forum before, none of the staff writers have an iPhone so Josh went out and bought one to do iPhone app reviews. Some of the apps aren't compatible with Android and we never want to turn down a company. So I was joking saying we should make him get an iPhone.

Congrats ddec!

Congrats Dean!

Congratulations, DDEC! Looking forward to more great stuff from you.

Congrats Dean! Please try and slip in a "Why Romo is a top 5 QB" piece sometime this year. I'm sure no one will notice! :D

We have discussed on the forum before, none of the staff writers have an iPhone so Josh went out and bought one to do iPhone app reviews. Some of the apps aren't compatible with Android and we never want to turn down a company. So I was joking saying we should make him get an iPhone.

Been super busy, and wondered if there was something going on, because tapatalk on this thing is well...

Congrats DDEC!

Congrats! Looking forward to reading some of your work!

Congrats!

Congrats Dean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to go Dean !

Back