Fall Outing Giveaway TICKETS!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
We have been getting a lot of emails and PM's asking about the Fall Outing Giveaway and when tickets will go on sale. Well, the answer is now!

As of right now we have 6 amazing Grand Prize Giveaways and we may just add a few more ; ) You can see pictures of all the prizes here.

THE PRIZES:

1. A full set of Mizuno Irons and a fitting with their new shaft optimization fitting system.

2. A custom design Machine Putter.

3. An Ogio Fred Couples Monster Travel Bag.

4. An OnPar GPS

5. A TaylorMade Extreme Combo Pack consisting of a TaylorMade Burner SuperFast Driver, a Ghost Putter, and Penta golf balls.

6. A custom Bettinardi Proto Putter with Bob Bettinardi's signature on the grip.

All the donations will go toward offsetting the cost of this outing and making sure it is an event that you will not soon forget.

Here is how it is going to work:

- Tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20.
- To purchase a ticket please make a donation to THP via our Donate button located at the top of the forum. In the subject line please type "THP Outing Giveaway". DO NOT use the word Raffle.
- For each THP logo'd item that you have purchased from our store and bring with you to the outing you will receive a bonus ticket. So that is 1 bonus ticket for each item.
- At the THP dinner on Saturday night we will be playing a fun game involving a prize wheel to give away all these amazing prizes.
- There is no deadline to buy tickets and you may purchase them up until the night of the dinner.
- This probably goes without saying but you must be in attendance at this outing and the THP dinner to participate.

wheel_prize.jpg

We will distribute your tickets on Saturday at the dinner and then let the fun begin!!! If you have any questions please let me know.

Last edited:
Woohoo!

Two questions. Is there a timeframe for when these need to be purchased and is there a limit on how many will be sold?

Woohoo!

Two questions. Is there a timeframe for when these need to be purchased and is there a limit on how many will be sold?

No, and No.

Sorry I just bought them all!!! No need for any one else to buy tickets :blob: (hmm I wonder if that will work?)

Sweet!! Looks like you are giving away a bunch of strange Mac's on that prize wheel lol

Awesome. The Wheel of OEM sounds like a really fun way to do this!

• Admin
I forgot something very important and I will update the 1st post in a minute....

For every THP logo'd item purchased in our store that you have with you at the outing you will get a bonus raffle ticket. That is 1 ticket for each item you bring to the outing.

Awesome idea guys! I'm going to hold off til the bitter end to buy my tickets, a little bit of superstition on my part but it seems to have worked well for me thus far on THP. I've got my day 1 outfit all lined up so now all we need to do is patiently wait 50 something days! Good thing I have plenty to keep me occupied in the mean time.

And I was just thinking about what hat I was going to order next lol

I'm so bringing all 250 of my business cards.....
I forgot something very important and I will update the 1st post in a minute....

For every THP logo'd item purchased in our store that you have with you at the outing you will get a bonus raffle ticket. That is 1 ticket for each item you bring to the outing.

I know everybody is just kidding, but just to reiterate, these are logo items that are sold in our store.

*unpacks box of business cards*
I know everybody is just kidding, but just to reiterate, these are logo items that are sold in our store.

*cancels appointment at tattoo parlor*

This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't normally win stuff lol but I'm still gonna buy me some tickets!

i'm so glad that the two hats i've ordered i've given away! good bye two raffle tickets.

I am going to be making a generous donation in the coming weeks :desire:

You guys missed the part that said if you have already won on THP, you are not allowed to participate, you just have to give a good donation. hehe.

You guys missed the part that said if you have already won on THP, you are not allowed to participate, you just have to give a good donation. hehe.

What? I have never won anything :angel:

I won a bingo blotter!

Too late for me.

You got that tramp stamp tattoo didn't you?

I will be saving my pennies to scrounge up all the tickets I can get... *returns expensive cocaine to drug dealer*

Back