dwchockey13

Reaction score
Handicap
8.3 GHIN
These just came in to my local range at Tampa bay downs!!!! You can bet your ass I picked it up
8c428c285ed6c42523e613d7f5a58e73.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They make a quality hat.
I know a few guys grabbed them at the Grandaddy this year with the Hideaway logo.

I have a Hideaway one. Really like the materials and the fit. It's flex fit and I had to try on 3 or 4 different ones of the same size to find one that will well.

My home course has carried this brand for a while, seems to be real quality stuff for sure!

I bought one of these when they were 'new' and it just doesn't fit me right. I never bothered to look for another size after that, but I will admit the hat itself is solid quality.

Yeah they had about 8 different ones, almost got a red version of this but the grey goes with everything. Feels great and fits well. Will definitely be wearing this at lake jovita

Love their hats, hold up better then any others I've purchased. I also have a few of their putter covers -

I have three of their hats, and the NexBelt they have as well.

Really good quality stuff. The hats fit awesome.

I have a Hideaway one. Really like the materials and the fit. It's flex fit and I had to try on 3 or 4 different ones of the same size to find one that will well.

Classic Black Clover. They're local and I know them very well. Sizing and consistency is a major problem for them all across the board. I've sold lots of their stuff and rarely does anyone do a repeat order

That was my issue as well. I tried on a certain size in store one day, then bought the same size later when it was on special online and they were totally different.

Pretty bush league IMO.

That's a sharp looking one. I have a few black clover hats and love them. Just really high quality.

I'm a big fan of Black Clover hats. I picked up one while at the Hideaway, then Kang sent me one from TPC Vegas, and I jumped on a 4 for $100 deal on their website this past spring.

Have a red one. It is high quality, probably my fave

I have a red, white and blue one and love it. Very well made cap.

Sharp looking hat!

That's a good looking hat!

Funny thing just happened:

260e7e302075ca733d5aed6aacbf0a72.jpg

My buddy just gave this to me for xmas

Seriously this is my favorite hat ever! Fits so good. Love that it incorporates golf, hunting and granddaddy. I wish I would have bought 15!

d25b9a71c861b52e6ab31682c07e79b7.jpg

91261a79343393aadc9eb935b15f5a99.jpg

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a grey one with white clover and the Cowboys Club logo on the side. I love it and it's my favorite hat right now.

I'm a big fan of Black Clover hats. I picked up one while at the Hideaway, then Kang sent me one from TPC Vegas, and I jumped on a 4 for $100 deal on their website this past spring.

I knew very few people on the putting green in Pittsburgh last year, but I had you picked out with your Black Clover hat.

I am such an idiot. For years I thought these were just special Notre Dame hats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am such an idiot. For years I thought these were just special Notre Dame hats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha.
Made by another hat company ironically enough and one THP used to use for hats.

Haha.
Made by another hat company ironically enough and one THP used to use for hats.

That's quite interesting. And I am actually surprised by that, considering I thought their brand was pretty much just the hats

Back