XR16
15.5*
Fujikura 765 EVO II TS Stiff flex, 42.5" long
Stock Headcover
Normal face scratches, clean crown
nearly new GP Z cord grip with 2 extra wraps

$125 shipped

Last edited:
bump for any offers, I am leaving Thursday for vacation so I could ship tomorrow.......shipping anymore is about $23 for full club (UPS ground) so please take that into account.

I got a PM that the attachments will not open, I posted them though the advanced feature and when I just logged on with tapatalk the pictures show perfectly.

Could a Mod fix this for me? I am clueless why they did not just post as pictures. Thanks

I got a PM that the attachments will not open, I posted them though the advanced feature and when I just logged on with tapatalk the pictures show perfectly.

Could a Mod fix this for me? I am clueless why they did not just post as pictures. Thanks
They are working fine for me on a PC. But they do show as attachments not the actual pics. But they open.

Very odd, on tapatalk they show as pictures. Here they show as attachments

Very odd, on tapatalk they show as pictures. Here they show as attachments
I have a really hard time posting pics on the actual site, I do it almost exclusively through TT and it works much better and easier.

End of vacation bump, put out the offer you never know

Price drop bump

Last bump and final drop to $115.00

If you don't sell before, please bring to the gethering. You never know...

Sure will, if a THPer does not buy it I will most likely just set it aside for a while. If the 5 wood goes south it might get another look at the Course.

Please lock this up, going another route

Back