THP Fantasy Football Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
First two weeks are in the books, injuries are starting to take their toll and we are onto week 3.

Week 3 looks good for me. Ready to take Stafford Loans to 2-1. Avoided the major injuries so far.

Back to back monday night football losses stings...need a win this week in a bad way

I need to right the ship this week, I don't want to go 0-3. It's tough it put up over 100 and still lose.

Looking to keep the momentum going this week and go to 3-0

Happy with my 2 and 0 start in league 5 just have to keep it going. It is a long season.

Tough loss after putting up 102.5 this week but nonetheless, its time to move forward and get above .500

Squeaked out the win on mnf needing 4.5 points and getting 5. 2-0 to start!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Gotta pick up a win this week. 1-2 is far easier to start off with than 0-3.

Week 3 looks good for me. Ready to take Stafford Loans to 2-1. Avoided the major injuries so far.
It's going to be a great matchup, good luck buddy!

Im 1-1 and just trying to hang on till Bell comes back next week and hopefully provides a spark to my RB situation. Drafted 3 starting RB's thinking I'd be good in that department, but unfortunately not very good ones. :banghead:

1-1 with my top players not performing week 2. I think I need to be patient, but another loss might mean a roster shake up.

1-1 and at the top with 263.5 scored. Will the scores stay again? It sure would be nice to have gronk play. Hate that deangelo is likely going to become invisible when bell comes back.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

THP Fantasy Football Week 3

0-2....hope to not go 0 for 2016

nice week for me to get to 1-1 traded for travis benjamin and started him and picked up pitta and started him at TE it looks like i know what im doing but i doubt it.

2-0 start, nice and steady scoring and feeling good going forward. Always open to trade action though League 4 check out The AggroCrag and see if we can make each other better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need to bounce back after a tough loss. Still happy with my team's depth, but might need to make a move or two.

ABdullah in a walking boot....awesome

Maybe he can get Jamal Charles to autograph it for you. :D

Hey now, I need charles to come back this week or there may be a 0 in my future

I've got pretty good matchups again this week but that Abdullah injury is an issue. Time to stalk the WW!

2-0, leading L5 in points and the underdog this week. I will take it, because I like my match-ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back