Dexter Season 5 (may contain spoilers)

ken419

Return of the Hack
Reaction score
Handicap
Oh Yeah
Any other fans of the show?

Season 4 DVD comes out next week. Looking forward to Season 5 in September though it'll be a tough act to follow- hopefully the writers have it in them.

If you have any spoilers, PLEASE use a spoiler box.

Season 5 Trailer from Showtime:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CUbCMbW-BRE&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CUbCMbW-BRE&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I LOVE Dexter. A show about a serial killer that actually kills bad guys and its funny as any show on tv at the same time!! Now thats must see tv! I need to remember to turn Showtime back on!

Just turned my Showtime back on a few days ago (Weeds comes back on next week, but that show is starting to get stale IMO).

Not worth it to me to keep 2 premium packages on my cable bill, so I have Starz/Encore in the "off season". Will certainly be missed since Showtime's movie selection isn't that great.

I need to turn starz off too. I think their movie selection sucks. Ive seen that Will Smith movie where hes a super hero gone bad a million times in the last month. That trailer for Dexter is awesome! So its looking like its Dexter vs. that Detective, Quin I think this season.

I'm a huge Dexter fan! I can't wait for the season to begin. I'm hoping Quin finds his way under the plastic.

I'm a huge Dexter fan! I can't wait for the season to begin. I'm hoping Quin finds his way under the plastic.

Yea me too! That dude has been an ass ever since he showed up. And he's been hiding something too.

He's had it in for Dexter ever since Dex caught him taking money from a crime scene.

Oh man, can't wait, LOVE Dexter. Just wish his wife wasnt killed off last season:crying:

watch this show religiously, and buy all of them as well! the last episode of season 4 was just shocking! can't wait for it to start. what about dexter's sister? she's annoyingly hawt!

watch this show religiously, and buy all of them as well! the last episode of season 4 was just shocking! can't wait for it to start. what about dexter's sister? she's annoyingly hawt!

Me and my wife just sat there stunned! That was by far one of the most dramatic and shocking season finale's I have ever seen!

Me and my wife just sat there stunned! That was by far one of the most dramatic and shocking season finale's I have ever seen!

not to mention disturbing!!! it was tough to watch for sure. looking forward to this season A LOT!

Oh man, can't wait, LOVE Dexter. Just wish his wife wasnt killed off last season:crying:

Dude his wife was so annoying last year. I hated the way they made her all bitchy. But that ending was amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was shocked to see them kill off his wife, but it didn't take her long to find a new job. She plays a superhero in some show with Vic Mackey from the the Shield.

I was shocked to see them kill off his wife, but it didn't take her long to find a new job. She plays a superhero in some show with Vic Mackey from the the Shield.

There's another show I never missed, the shield. That show started it all for FX.

There's another show I never missed, the shield. That show started it all for FX.

The Shield was another great show for sure. I miss The Sopranos most of all though.

Dude his wife was so annoying last year. I hated the way they made her all bitchy.

She sure did get annoying in the latter part of her time in the series(especially when u think abt how meek and vulnerable-like she was in the beginning), but her hotness was a mitigating factor tehehe

I think I read somewhere that the writers killed her off so Dexter is less distracted with his murderous ways for the coming season. Yes!

And I agree with sentiments on The Shield, what a cool show. Sopranos too.

She sure did get annoying in the latter part of her time in the series(especially when u think abt how meek and vulnerable-like she was in the beginning), but her hotness was a mitigating factor tehehe

I think I read somewhere that the writers killed her off so Dexter is less distracted with his murderous ways for the coming season. Yes!

And I agree with sentiments on The Shield, what a cool show. Sopranos too.

Now thats what I want to hear! But I agree with you, she got REAL hot last year. I think she got her chesticles done maybe? Something made her super hot and it wasnt her nagging! She nagged nagged nagged all the time.

Vince "LFI on the BHB" Mazuka = most under-rated character on the show.

I'd throw in a few quotes of his, but they're not exactly family-friendly.

Now thats what I want to hear! But I agree with you, she got REAL hot last year. I think she got her chesticles done maybe?

chesticles awesome word,thats going in the vault:D

No idea if she had any 'work' done there but she's always been quite pretty I think. Speaking of purdy, Quinn's psychopath reporter gf was pretty hot too.

Hard to believe, but that's his wife in real life.

Yeah I know! I always have to remind myself to forget (bahaha) this fact when I watch the show.

And Masuka...man this guy really really kills me!

Wow my anticipation for the new season is at an all time high

In the meantime, onto ep 17 of Chuck....

Tonight's the night!

YES! Can't wait!

Gotta agree with Ken, every week I wait for the "Masuka Moments" as we've come to call them around our house LOL

So far this season hasnt disappointed either.

Back