Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

I think the fact I did good with the crossbow shows how bad I suck at the game, but damn if it fun hanging with THP clan, win lose or draw we are the best clan out there :)

I did have two random messages last night after the first game asking if they could join our clan. Everyone wants to be on the THP clan except maybe those guys that we played in HC domination

Is the largest gametype 9v9 on CoD? Aside from private matches..

I thought of Battlefield.. So that's what 0.0x% of all games made for the PS4? haha, I get it for them.

0.0x% of all cars are Ferraris, but we still design roads, etc to allow them to drive like the rest of us.

Two of the most popular games support groups larger than 8. The system should therefore support parties larger than 8. Bad oversight.

Is it THAT obvious? Hilarious Kevin. Just speak up next time and let the hilarity ensue.

Blame it on the NEWB lol. I hadn't ever played online before last night in any game. It's been a while since I've play a COD Game. Black ops I think. That's my lame excuse

0.0x% of all cars are Ferraris, but we still design roads, etc to allow them to drive like the rest of us.

Two of the most popular games support groups larger than 8. The system should therefore support parties larger than 8. Bad oversight.

I seriously doubt it's an oversight, and because in game chat is a functional exercise (albeit a weaker experience post PSN upgrade patch), it's not something where PS is forced in their hand.

in fact, if you look back at PS3, having Party Chat at all is a MASSIVE win for PS4 users. That they essentially matched their competition is perfectly fine with me.

I seriously doubt it's an oversight, and because in game chat is a functional exercise (albeit a weaker experience post PSN upgrade patch), it's not something where PS is forced in their hand.

in fact, if you look back at PS3, having Party Chat at all is a MASSIVE win for PS4 users. That they essentially matched their competition is perfectly fine with me.

Fair point. I shouldn't complain since at least we have something now.

Ea sports golf game not coming in March. Will now be released in June at earliest

Ea sports golf game not coming in March. Will now be released in June at earliest
And this is a surprise to? EA just keeps on disappointing customers.

Better than releasing an unfinished game. Publishers need to stop floating dates out there until they actually have a date that can meet.

Don't worry they'll still have the microtransactions

Don't worry they'll still have the microtransactions

I was reading yesterday that one of the new need for speed games requires you either to wait for your tank to fill up for gas (a few hours) or you can pay for a tank. What a joke. I think it was a tablet game though.

I was reading yesterday that one of the new need for speed games requires you either to wait for your tank to fill up for gas (a few hours) or you can pay for a tank. What a joke. I think it was a tablet game though.
Yeah those games are always like that on tablet cause there free to download

It's probably a free to play game

Better than releasing an unfinished game. Publishers need to stop floating dates out there until they actually have a date that can meet.

It's EA. Why do you think that a delay means that they would actually release a finished game? That's a pretty big stretch methinks.

If any of you boys are up.late tonight I should be on line around 9:30pm CST

Be on shortly if anyone wants to play.

I'm gonna try to hop on around 9:30 but not sure if possible yet.

On hold with my cable company trying to figure out why my superfast internet I pay extra for is downloading at 5 mbps instead of 50.

On hold with my cable company trying to figure out why my superfast internet I pay extra for is downloading at 5 mbps instead of 50.
Lag monster. That is ridiculous. My money is they blame Juno even though it was a problem last night.

Lag monster. That is ridiculous. My money is they blame Juno even though it was a problem last night.

I'll let you know when I get a hold of an actual person and not an automated troubleshooting robot who doesnt work with Macs. 25 minutes and counting.

Who is justchill1n99?

Back