What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just paid for a round on the simulator today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up an XR 3w in mint condition at Golfsmith for $75! I think they had it priced wrong. Lucky me!!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I ordered an Ping Anser 4 wood from budget golf for 79.00. At an estate sale i found a Ping Y Blade putter and a Ping Zing putter and an old Bullseye putter for 3.00 each. I also found a hickory shaft Burke Carnoustie special putter from between 1915-20 for 3.00. At a salvation army I found a Spaulding TP Mills putter for 1.75 and Tiger Woods How I play golf (hard cover) 4.25. A very good day...

Picked up an XR 3w in mint condition at Golfsmith for $75! I think they had it priced wrong. Lucky me!!!

​You stole that!

That's a great price but I'm not surprised considering the XR 16s are out!

Just found a pair of Under Armor golf pants for $20 at TJ Maxx

My awesome wife stopped at DSG and got me a dozen of the new ChromeSoft in yellow!!!!!!!! :bananadance:Can't wait to try them out tomorrow.

2 ball fang tank cruiser to compete for the top spot against my giant.

Green fees and a pitcher at the 19th.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I just bought a Sklz accelerator pro putting mat.

A dozen Bridgestone B330RX yellow, a Superstroke Slim 1.0, and a Callaway cap at PGA Superstore. Also had a Bridgestone USA themed hybrid cover (pictured) and a Scotty Cameron Select Squareback come in as well.

af1ccc45710f1e6d224997677364b337.jpg

902b2b63a460504522e3a1a30eac1431.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yesterday I bought a dozen Chromesoft Truvis to try out tomorrow. Today I picked up a 915H 21* hybrid off the Bay to fill the gap between my Heavenwood and 5i. My search for a serviceable hybrid continue, hopefully we can make it work.

Yesterday I bought a dozen Chromesoft Truvis to try out tomorrow. Today I picked up a 915H 21* hybrid off the Bay to fill the gap between my Heavenwood and 5i. My search for a serviceable hybrid continue, hopefully we can make it work.

From experience with it the Wilson v4 driving iron/hybrid is a legit combination. I put a steel shaft in it and it is a great combo

From experience with it the Wilson v4 driving iron/hybrid is a legit combination. I put a steel shaft in it and it is a great combo

Thanks, if the 915 doesn't work out I'll look into one. I looked at a couple W/S hybrids too and if this hybrid doesn't work for me I'll be trying a utility iron. I hadn't come across the V4, it's a nice looking club!

Green fees for me and my pops.

6 dozen Bridgestone B330-S ball for $154.99 on eBay...with the new release sellers must be unloading the older model...the Rx's are $150 for 6 dozen

I just bought a Sklz accelerator pro putting mat.
I picked one up last November and have worked hard on my putting technique. My stroke has improved substantially. Good luck with yours.

Yeah, I really need to work on my putting. Had my first putting lesson in my life yesterday. Waited way too long for that. He showed me how inconsistent my stroke was. This matt has alignment aids built right into it which I think will really be of help to me.

A round of 18 and a dozen e5s. Love that ball.

3 more playoff polos a quarter zip and 2 pairs of pants from UA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back