Captain Grandaddy Message & Response

And so it begins, those are awesome warning shots from both sides!!!

Great job by both sides. It's awesome to continually see how creative and playful the ZooCrew are. What a great group of guys. I will gladly beat them down to take the belt from them though.

#CaptainDanFTW2016

Love the message Dan!!

Have to admit I was laughing out loud at my desk as that was an absolute hysterical response from the ZooCrew though. Not sure they know what they are getting into by encouraging Dan to play more golf. :)

Epic level response from the Zoo Crew for an epic event

Great job by both sides. It's awesome to continually see how creative and playful the ZooCrew are. What a great group of guys. I will gladly beat them down to take the belt from them though.

#CaptainDanFTW2016

It's hard not to give the Zoo Crew credit for their creativity. It's been a pleasure to watch them redefine the way companies interact with their customers over the last couple years.

I'm just glad my golf skills are superior to my video making skills. I can own that!

Leave the gun... take the canoles!!!! That's the correct attitude!!! Let's go THP!!!!

Epic thread is epic. Can't wait to see this thing unfold for a year

ZooCrew always bringing it. That reply was priceless. Forum is full of funny today!

LOVE IT!!! Haha, what a great video and an even better response (sorry boys). Don't mess with a bunch of marketing nerds!!!

Go get em Team THP, you got this!

I'm wondering who did the filming in the toilet stall? #supercreepy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm wondering who did the filming in the toilet stall? #supercreepy

hahahaha I was starting to wonder why no one was commenting on Finley hanging out by himself in the bathroom with a selfie stick..

hahahaha I was starting to wonder why no one was commenting on Finley hanging out by himself in the bathroom with a selfie stick..

What if he didn't use a selfie stick and asked someone to hold the camera for him? How do you think that conversation went?

HaHaHa! Those clips were priceless and hilarious. Enjoyed them immensely. That said, I have no doubt in my mind that Captain Dan and team will be VERY focused on playing better golf--like 12 months of focus. To the mattresses!

That was great. So what does it take to be part of The Granddaddy? #curious

Toilet stall? #supercreepy

That was great. So what does it take to be part of The Granddaddy? #curious

Toilet stall? #supercreepy

Belong to the albatross club and enter the contests. Simple as that!

Well played, Callaway. Well played.

I found it curious that Finley was in the toilet this year. It was certainly fitting after last year's showing, but he redeemed himself thoroughly this year. Maybe the Callaway higher ups are not convinced and he remains on the "hot (albeit cold) seat".

RC still has THP's back!!!

BOOM!!! That just happened. Dan's intense. And I love it.

The name of TeamTHP for the Granddaddy 2016 should be "Team PlayingBetterGolf".

That was a great opening salvo and reply. Lol at Finely sitting on the pot.

hey man, the Zoo Crew clearly wants some gamers to show up in 2016. I'll be happy to accommodate.
I wouldn't mind accommodating as well!

Back