Favorite Putter Neck

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been going through some different putters as of late, and I gravitate towards a certain look, but am trying many. Do you have a certain neck you look for and gravitate to?

Look wise I prefer a flow neck but I have been using a plumbers neck for the last few months with decent success

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Flow neck

Flow, slant, round necks for me. A good ol single or double-bend seems to get the job done but lacks In the looks department.

Flow neck for me also!

Flow neck or h5 from Toulon. I feel like those fit me. I need less offset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plumbers neck until my most recent purchase of a single bend.

We'll see how it works.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I try all kinds of putter neck styles. If I jad to gravitate towards a particular one, it'd probably be a double-bend.

+1 for flow neck.

flow neck for me. Trying to get used to a plumbers neck.

As smooth as possible, I really don't like plumber neck styles, just have too much going on and seem to distract too much for me at address.

1) Flow Neck

2) Center Shaft

3) Single Bend

4) Everything else

Plumbers neck. Single bend is a close second.

I never really pay attention to the neck. For me it is all about the shape of the head and I really don't care much how it is attached.

I seem to putt best with full shaft offset of plumbers neck

Plumbers neck for me!

center shaft works better for me, but I love the look of a flow neck better

Flow neck, about the only one that fits my eye. Although I will say taking a few putts with BlakeHalls V-Line with the double bend shaft this weekend at #THPAmbition I might have to look into one.

Full shaft offset for me. Whether it's achieved with a plumber's neck or flow neck is irrelevant to my performance.

That being said, I prefer the look of the flow neck. But for the right putter (like my current one), I'll gladly suffice with a plumber's neck.

Full shaft offset of plumbers neck to me. Just what I'm most comfortable with and what suits my eye the best. Probably because I've been using this style putter since high school.

Always went plumbers neck blade, but really love the lines of a double bend flow neck now.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Since I love all things #7 I will have to say a Double Bend with full shaft offset.

Flow neck is on the Nead - love me some flow neck.

I generally gravitate to flow neck. Easier to play with weight distribution, offset, and position. Can do the and with a plumbers next just harder to find different configurations and 1/2 shaft offset. I avoid double bend because they generally are face balanced or close to face balanced.

Back