Cobra KING LTD Driver Preview

I know everybody remembers the king cobra driver it's hard not to. But what I remember the most about the king cobra line for the fairway woods. And Cobra actually improved upon the old King Cole repair. Now I know we have new technology so course it's an improvement but understand where I'm coming from the old fairway wood was great. This fairway wood is well about that in terms of launch playability workability and look. I am very very very excited to put on a king cobra fairway woods in my bag

This makes me happy to hear.

I can't find the irons. Can you post some pictures or a Link? Thanks

there you go
d20d94a09e841c435b8aa57ece22c2bc.jpg

dd9c58df5412ca637c89e6aa78f4f111.jpg

032b6c1b6fd7bf5853d1c9e101fbaeb2.jpg

ce9eb3b2684b4334ce9f874925dbd44f.jpg

I can't find the irons. Can you post some pictures or a Link? Thanks

Great work Freddie! Does the driver and FW use the same adapter as the present drivers?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Just purchased a new driver/fairway/hybrid from Cobra less than two weeks ago but as an Oakland A's fan I cannot play with Orange & Black so this gives me an excuse to wait to see what happens with Cobra down the line. I was worried I would be stressing over not waiting for this release! I like the direction Cobra is heading and I might be a new Cobra fan after my recent purchase and the exciting things ahead for the company.

Great work Freddie! Does the driver and FW use the same adapter as the present drivers?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Yes,the same adapters are used in the new line.

Great work Freddie, I was a Cobra homer years ago and love the look of the irons.

Great work Freddie, I was a Cobra homer years ago and love the look of the irons.
I know the launch was about the driver but I'm stoked about these irons. Small profile and top line with a huge punch off the face. Nov 15th can't one fast enough.

I know the launch was about the driver but I'm stoked about these irons. Small profile and top line with a huge punch off the face. Nov 15th can't one fast enough.

They look like a solid re-vamp of the S3 Pro's for sure.

Sorry if this was brought up earlier but is that area just in front of the portal raised to function like their old 'smart pads'? ie to provide a square face regardless of hosel setting?

Sorry if this was brought up earlier but is that area just in front of the portal raised to function like their old 'smart pads'?

Yeah, I believe it still has the "SmartPad" text on there too. Love me some SmartPad

Yeah, I believe it still has the "SmartPad" text on there too. Love me some SmartPad
Awesome, thanks, me too.

They look like a solid re-vamp of the S3 Pro's for sure.
Maybe the same father but definetly different mothers. same family though just the sleeker side.

very cool looks great

The Driver will need to be hit for sure, the Port does not agree with my eye but if the rest of the tech can help me get it out there a bit more I am sure I could get used to it real fast.

Maybe the same father but definetly different mothers. same family though just the sleeker side.

Its a compliment, the S3 Pro's may still be the best irons they have released IMO.

Those MB look oh so good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a compliment, the S3 Pro's may still be the best irons they have released IMO.
I guess I just should have said, I agree

The Driver will need to be hit for sure, the Port does not agree with my eye but if the rest of the tech can help me get it out there a bit more I am sure I could get used to it real fast.
You know the crown isn't transparent so you are only aware that 16 grams of the sole has been replaced by a mini space station hatch?! You acruelly can't are it when at address.

Oh yea once its right side up to swing it is just a memory and has no bearing I guess on anything really. Only a 1st impression of the pics in the bag.

Honestly, I love the looks of all of it. The CB's look classic yet have a new feel to them and the MB look great. But I love how the driver looks

Honestly, I love the looks of all of it. The CB's look classic yet have a new feel to them and the MB look great. But I love how the driver looks
I was draw to them right away. Even the GI line is noice. And you want to talk about easy to hit. Both sets have some serious forgiveness for the class they are in.

I was draw to them right away. Even the GI line is noice. And you want to talk about easy to hit. Both sets have some serious forgiveness for the class they are in.

I love my Fly-Z+ irons and honestly think they look better than these irons, but I can believe it when you talk forgiveness. My irons are surprisingly forgiving and I can see these continuing the trend

Top to bottom, this has to be one of the most aesthetically pleasing lines Cobra has put out. Love the carbon fiber crosshatching on the crown of the driver. All three sets of irons look great. Really like the ForgedTec irons.

I'm not sure if I'll quite be in the category where I can put these clubs to use, but I love how they look, I love the technology, and I really like the direction Cobra is going in terms of working with CASIS and NASA to develop future products.

Back