The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found my friend in Nordstrom. Whole rack of dresses actually which I found weird
8afd82ff7c17f134e44c3b552e17c30e.jpg

My question is why were you shopping for dresses?

Got a bike shipment today. Perfectly wrapped. Perfectly balanced. Stacked 5 wide and 3 high. Was really impressed with the way the warehouse packed these for freight travel.

Then, all of a sudden, it crumbled and fell apart when we needed it to hold strong for just a bit longer.

Couldn't figure out what happened. Looked like a great pallet. Showed promise for a little while. But, at the end of the day it just didn't get the job done.

We finally figured out why...

Spoiler
a0b13e4cbff9b9da7009279b01e330fa.jpg

Wife got rear ended at a stop light in Tulsa. This happened:

4d0e5dc1e4a14d83caed56102ca9fbf6.jpg

That can't be good.

Hope she's okay buddy! Glad Lotte wasn't in there, and glad it wasn't worse.

Yeah, I'm glad lotte wasnt there too. Amanda is OK, no issues, called insurance today and gave them the other guys info. If thats cracked/fractured steel, surely they total it?

Ruh roh. Glad she's alright!

Yeah, I'm glad lotte wasnt there too. Amanda is OK, no issues, called insurance today and gave them the other guys info. If thats cracked/fractured steel, surely they total it?

If there is frame damage it is certainly possible dude. Glad she is okay

Glad to hear the Doc is ok, Jman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send Howzat a message. He knows EVERYTHING about this stuff.

Whoa Jman! Glad the Mrs. is ok.

If the frame is not damaged, they can probably replace/paint the sheet metal. Make sure they check the rear frame and rear end suspension if it was a hard enough hit.

Glad she is OK, James.

If the frame is cracked, it will more than likely be totaled.

Glad everyone is OK, Jman! Hope the insurance stuff goes smoothly.

What meds? Also, are you allowed to do any light PT style stuff like sitting on your heels or light walking with upper body twists?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Ibuprofen 800, Hydrocodone, and cyclobenzaprine are the scripts. The doc didn't mention being able to do any light stuff.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Send Howzat a message. He knows EVERYTHING about this stuff.
Never even crossed my mind!! Thank you!

Ibuprofen 800, Hydrocodone, and cyclobenzaprine are the scripts. The doc didn't mention being able to do any light stuff.

I envy you. I basically am going through the same thing, and I made the mistake of telling the doc I'm active and have a long drive to work and they gave me weak stuff haha.

Got the high-test I see.
Well, seeing what you're on, I wouldn't recommend doing anything other than a walk around the house to keep you on your feet... :alien:

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Glad Amanda is ok and Lotte wasn't there.

Not quite three months after we got the 70" TV and I am still impressed with how much better the picture is compared to the TV's we got eight and six years ago.

Views of landscapes, overhead shots, etc., are so awesome.

Whoa Jman! Glad the Mrs. is ok.

If the frame is not damaged, they can probably replace/paint the sheet metal. Make sure they check the rear frame and rear end suspension if it was a hard enough hit.

Check the engine mounts too. I got rear ended once and it cracked one of my engine mounts. Every time I shifted into drive, the engine would move...

Glad everyone is ok. Wife got rear ended with Nick in the car once ... was nerve racking for sure. Accidents suck.

I'm happy to be back home, but I didn't want my golf school to end and to top it off, it's cold windy and snowing. Drive home was a bit sketchy in spots with drifting snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time they say wind chill on the news (something we dont here in FL), I think they are talking about THPer David Winchell, which makes me of quidditch and hitting 7 irons 200 yards.

We have to talk wind chill up north because that is more likely what the temperature really is. Hey its 20 degrees, but with the wind chill it feels like 5. Its fantastic.

We have to talk wind chill up north because that is more likely what the temperature really is. Hey its 20 degrees, but with the wind chill it feels like 5. Its fantastic.

I would enjoy 20* right now

I would enjoy 20* right now

Haha me too! I bet your freezing, you guys wear pants when its 50 outside. Thats shorts weather for us northerners.

Haha me too! I bet your freezing, you guys wear pants when its 50 outside. Thats shorts weather for us northerners.

50 is different in different areas though, depending on wind and how much moisture is in the air.
Its not that bad, I just couldnt deal with it more long term. The mundane tasks that you have to bundle up for are just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back