How much would/do you pay for a golf shirt?

How much would/do you pay for a golf shirt?

• Total voters
$65 is more in my comfort range but will pay more for something I really like!

I buy cheap usually. Could see myself going up to 60 if it was really nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will never spend more than $45 for a golf shirt. If it cost more than that I will just have to find another

I refuse to spend more than $25 for a piece of Bangladesh fabric that costs less than $2.50 to make

$35-40 is my tops but I'm usually in the $25 range with the stuff I can get. Matte Grey is worth the money though IMO. Especially when on a discount of some kind

It is too easy to find quality shirts under 20, especially online and when seasons change. When the can't miss deal hits my inbox, I try to buy every color in my size so that I am set for the next 1-2 years.

For something special, like when I took my sons to the US Open, I would pay full boat. And if I could have found one, Saturday's USA Ryder cup shirt or the Olympic flag polo. But otherwise, only sales on last years version.

I like to stay around the $30-35 range.

Dude. I get my golf shirts from a local thrift store that uses the funding for mission work and natural disaster relief. They cost me $2.75 a shirt and it's always nice adidas stuff, Nike, pga, Ogio, chaps, and other name brands. Last Adidas garb I grabbed still had tags on.

The only downside is, they're almost always monogrammed with company logos. I end up having to explain to strangers that I don't actually work at those companies or coach at or attend those schools.

But hey, I live in Louisana, we have no off season and I always sweat. So most of the time I tell people, it's secondhand and I wasn't willing to pay $70 a shirt just to sweat in something.

Depending on the shirt and course logo, I’ll go over $100. The average I’ll spend on just a random golf polo is $60.

I can't think of a time I spent over 50. Probably lowest I paid was a couple weeks ago on an UA polo $10.40 plus tax.

Premium shirt with bucket listcourse logo.... I'd go $100

Max out at around $95. Has to be an awesome design and fit for that price.

I love golf clothing but the "sport" markup seems unreasonable top me. Always love big sales or sales sites like budget golf.

We have a Gear For Sports warehouse in KC. They have big sales about twice a year. Most UA shirts are $13. If you can find a few at that price you are usually set!

For most shirts I have a pretty firm cap around $30-$35, I will go over that for something very nice or extra special, but not more than $60 usually

I love getting them on sale, but if I see one I have to have I will pay around $70. That happens about once a year.

I have too many Soo after stitch sale I am committed to spending $0 for new polos.

Looking at my closet and the wardrobe needs some updates. Got me thinking of what my budget would be. Let's say you found a shirt you just had to have right there and then. You would have to pay full retail. How much would you be willing to spend? How much would you say you pay on average for a polo?

I wouldn't buy it. Nothing I want that bad. Most of my shirts are $25 or less, I just keep an eye out for deals.

Dude. I get my golf shirts from a local thrift store that uses the funding for mission work and natural disaster relief. They cost me $2.75 a shirt and it's always nice adidas stuff, Nike, pga, Ogio, chaps, and other name brands. Last Adidas garb I grabbed still had tags on.

The only downside is, they're almost always monogrammed with company logos. I end up having to explain to strangers that I don't actually work at those companies or coach at or attend those schools.

But hey, I live in Louisana, we have no off season and I always sweat. So most of the time I tell people, it's secondhand and I wasn't willing to pay $70 a shirt just to sweat in something.

There's a local thrift store I used to search through - I'd find lots of mint golf polos from top brands for $5 or less. Always fun to find that one really expensive shirt & realize I saved about $60-80 for a half hour effort.

$24 or (alot) less. I will shoot the same scores with a cheap shirt as I would wearing an expensive one.

Another way to look at it. If a cheap shirt golfer shoots an an 80, and the expensive shirt golfer shoots a 90, who had the better shirt?.....lol

I've spent over $100 before, but was a special occasion.

Generally I look to stay under $70 for golf shirts.

$24 or (alot) less. I will shoot the same scores with a cheap shirt as I would wearing an expensive one.

Another way to look at it. If a cheap shirt golfer shoots an an 80, and the expensive shirt golfer shoots a 90, who had the better shirt?.....lol

The person who loves what they've purchased?

Back