How much would/do you pay for a golf shirt?

How much would/do you pay for a golf shirt?

• Total voters

Howzat

I'd Rather Be At The Hideaway
Reaction score
Looking at my closet and the wardrobe needs some updates. Got me thinking of what my budget would be. Let's say you found a shirt you just had to have right there and then. You would have to pay full retail. How much would you be willing to spend? How much would you say you pay on average for a polo?

I've paid over $100 for a shirt. But I think <$60 is more realistic.

$80 if I liked it enough I have no problem at that price if it will hold up . That said I like a good sale as much as the next guy

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think I would pay $65 tops for something I really had to have but I think I average around $30 finding the sale stuff at Fairway Styles or Peter Millar at Nordstrom Rack.

$45-$64 for me, Im always looking for deals so probably closer to $45

$85 is about as high as I go, and it must be high quality at that price.

I love finding deals on shirts that I really like. With that being said i said the $60-80 range, but for short sleeves that is a bit on the high side for me, but I was thinking LS polos as well.

COnsidering how often retailers discount lines and being in AZ when we can wear stuff year round paying more the $40.00 for a shirt is excessive. I may spend more on vacation but thats more souvenir.

I've paid anywhere from around $40 up to $85 for my adidas stuff. Just all depends on features, model and possible sales.

I've paid up to $85 for a shirt. But I usually try to stock up when they're on sale.

Im pretty cheap when it comes to shirts. Anything over $40 and I'm running away lol

Don't think I've went over $30 yet. Always a deal somewhere...

40-70 is my range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wont pay more than $40 for a shirt, $50 for pants. Ill spend an hour scolling to the bottom of the Fairway Styles sale page and rummage for gems there. Otherwise, I hit the store clearance racks. I refuse to pay full price for overpriced clothing.

Lately I've been on the cheap, sales an clearance racks.

I voted 45-64, but much prefer around $50 or less

I've paid close to $80 before, but I don't think I've ever gone more than that. I'm like many others, I love to find a good sale on them and load up at the end of the season for next year. I also wear my golf shirts to work to I kind of get double use out of most of them.

The question was how much DO I pay, and the answer to that is very little usually under $20 each since I am a huge bay fan. But if the question is how much would I pay then the answer is about $40 for a golf shirt. I just don't see them being worth anymore than that regardless of brand.

$25 is my max but usually try to stay $20 or under.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I don't even look at prices anymore when we're talking about shirts from certain places (like TPC Vegas). Although, if I see triple digit prices, I'm more than likely putting it back on the rack.

Outside of that, the only golf shirts I really buy are Linksoul or other certain brands (Travis Matthew, Matte Grey) when FairwayStyles has a sale.

I only buy things on clearance. I refuse to pay 80$+ for something that costs a company literally dollars to make, in some third world country nonetheless.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

30 bucks. Yup I'm cheap. Lol

I like to keep it under $50, but I also gravitate toward some of the more expensive brands so I just have to be patient. FWstyles, and Nordstrom Rack have been great places to find deals for me as well!

65-84 depending on the brand.

Don't think I have ever gone over $50 and doubt I ever will. Good deals on quality clothing can always be found.

Back