BristolMike - WITB

BristolMike

Reaction score
Handicap
I thought it was about time I added my bag on here. It's had a bit of an overhaul the past few weeks and I think I'm finally happy with it
IMG_0016_zpsh9kpl1wd.jpg
IMG_0017_zpshavcrycm.jpg

IMG_0018_zpsy2aooo4p.jpg

IMG_0015_zpskxhzfbot.jpg

IMG_0019_zps8e7ann2z.jpg

IMG_0020_zps1gneta8z.jpg
IMG_0021_zpsxppfbo0c.jpg

IMG_0022_zpsyyrsnvmb.jpg

Sorry it's a but picture heavy, I've just worked out how to add them and got carried away

That's a solid bag! I love me some Mizuno irons. How are those working out for you?

Good looking bag Mike

That's a solid bag! I love me some Mizuno irons. How are those working out for you?

I only picked them up an hour ago. They went quite well at the range earlier though. Looking forward to getting them out on the course.

I only picked them up an hour ago. They went quite well at the range earlier though. Looking forward to getting them out on the course.

Nice! Hope they work out well for you :D

This are some dead sexy irons and I would love to game those LZ irons shafts. Super jelly!

Nice set-up. We certainly need some updates on how you are enjoying the new sticks and especially those LZ shafts!

Will definitely keep you all updated. The shafts already feel a lot more stable than what I was using before (stock R flex RSi 1s) nice high flight and consistent distance on flightscope

Lovely set up, great irons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great looking set up, love the looks of the JPX 900 Forged irons!

Those irons are beautiful! Also, those are some pretty sweet socks in the Squareback picture.

Back