Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my family was not coming up for the holiday, I'd be there.
Tell them you are sick.. ;-)
Let me know fella. If we do it the weekend after Turkey Day as the weather doesn't look great for Saturday or Sunday right now I can let Mark know and we'll block out the sim. We can always order some pizza and wings and bring some beers and have it right at the Sim.
Damn you are making it tough..I probably should do one or the other, otherwise I may be disowned by my family..

I should....

Damn you are making it tough..I probably should do one or the other, otherwise I may be disowned by my family.. I should....

My dilema as well. One day wouldn't be an issue but no way I get two

If the weather continues to hold I will bring my clubs for a Black Friday round.

I'm in for a round. I'll make Wednesday or Friday work. Also, in for any Sim get together at Plum Creek.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I just found out today that I will have Black Friday off…I "could" be talked out of 2015 golf retirement for a round I guess.

Also, the reason I have Black Friday off is because j have to head to BUFFALO for work the following week. Perfect time of year to be traveling out that way…

I just found out today that I will have Black Friday off…I "could" be talked out of 2015 golf retirement for a round I guess.

Also, the reason I have Black Friday off is because j have to head to BUFFALO for work the following week. Perfect time of year to be traveling out that way…
My man!

Well..since you are heading this way anyways... I think it is a no brainer. ;-)

Should we start talking courses? I know Aaron will be traveling from Rochester so would Batavia area work for everyone? Seems pretty neutral for everyone. That would narrow us down to Batavia or Terry Hills. I'm not against going else where either, just thinking out loud is all.

Should we start talking courses? I know Aaron will be traveling from Rochester so would Batavia area work for everyone? Seems pretty neutral for everyone. That would narrow us down to Batavia or Terry Hills. I'm not against going else where either, just thinking out loud is all.
Mill Creek? Unless the wind is blowing

You know Batavia CC and Terry Hills will be open if it's playable at all, either works for me, Mill Creek too. Does Ravenwood close for the season or will they open for playable weather?

You know Batavia CC and Terry Hills will be open if it's playable at all, either works for me, Mill Creek too. Does Ravenwood close for the season or will they open for playable weather?
Ravenwood will stay open as well. Shankasorous and I played Mill Creek in late November before and the course was in great shape for the time of year. The only issue we ran into was the wind with so few trees. It was during that round that I hit a 100 yard 8 iron into the wind and hit a 190 yard 8 iron on the next hole.

No preference. My plans should hopefully be finalized later tonight so I will know if I will be in town or not

Im in for playing any course on Friday.

I knew if I brought a six pack of Genesee Cream Ale you could not resist ....lol

I know never to trust extended forecasts but the weather is looking pretty good for around Turkey Day.

How can you not be pumped about this?!

Boys…click that link and join in on the fun.
I can't wait to see what Maddog has to say when he wakes up lol. He's entertaining to say the least.

I can't wait to see what Maddog has to say when he wakes up lol. He's entertaining to say the least.
Tell him every time he posts "Genny Cream Ale," a kitten dies…

NY/NJ v MA in regional rivalry. time for you NYers to show off.

As of now I am going to be in Buffalo for turkey day and should be free both friday and saturday

NY/NJ v MA in regional rivalry. time for you NYers to show off.

As of now I am going to be in Buffalo for turkey day and should be free both friday and saturday
I think we may have quite a few for Friday. Who's running this rickshaw?

I think we may have quite a few for Friday. Who's running this rickshaw?
I think we were still trying to decide on a course and it kinda sounded like Mill Creek was the early favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back