2016 Secret Holiday Gift Swap

In

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ooooooooh I love this thread every year! still debating if I get in or not, but I will be following for sure

Count me in.

Thanks for setting it up buddy, already have a few ideas for my SS!!!

PM sent. This was a ton of fun last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in, and started building my SS gift a few weeks ago...

Count me in! One of my favorite THP things!

Love it. PM incoming.

I love giving surprises!

Count me in.

Count me in!

Just sent my info!

I'm in - love this about thp!!

Saying you are in in this thread or sending me a PM saying you are in will not get you in. I blew up the information needed to be sent to me via PM as big as possible in the first post to put you in.

We are already up to 40 participants! I may need a committee to help me manage it this year...haha

New guy but definitely want in. Just went through last years thread and you guys were all awesome. Can't wait to participate. PM w/ info sent. Thanks for putting it all together!

Saying you are in in this thread or sending me a PM saying you are in will not get you in. I blew up the information needed to be sent to me via PM as big as possible in the first post to put you in.

We are already up to 40 participants! I may need a committee to help me manage it this year...haha

If u need some help let me know.

If u need some help let me know.

Thanks buddy. My lovely wife loves stuff like this so she will supply all the help I need.

Thanks buddy. My lovely wife loves stuff like this so she will supply all the help I need.

It's a bit of work dude, thanks for taking the ball this year.

It's a bit of work dude, thanks for taking the ball this year.

It certainly is. We had 72 participate when I did it in 2014 and I'm betting we get close to 100 this year. The more, the merrier as far as I am concerned!

Bumping for the weekend crowd

Awesome, thanks for organizing. I'm in!

are Canadians allowed or is it us only? :p

New week bump

Enjoy this every year

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back