2016 Secret Holiday Gift Swap

Thanks to Sox for setting it all up, and well done all SS, some amazing gifts this year, 24 pages of pure THP awesome!!!

Thanks to THPers for being such awesome SS's and thanks to Sox Fan for doing a great job running this.

Huge thank you to Sox Fan for coordinating the SS gift swap this year. All the SS did a fantastic job with there gifts

Loved seeing all the gifts exchanged this year! Great Jon to all he SS's and huge thanks to Sox Fan for setting everything up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone

Well done everyone!!

And just when you thought the 2016 gift swap was over...haha

I received a request this evening to post a picture of some gifts and a note recently received after the gift swap was finished. Everyone will obviously know who sent the awesome swag and note and the recipient of this kindness asked that I post it in this thread. He also wanted be to convey his gratitiude regarding how much he appreciated the thoughfulness and generosity!

IMG_20161230_181835.jpg

Awesome! Way to go Maddog!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

That's great stuff!!!

That is awesome! WTG Maddog!

Very cool Maddog

That's pretty awesome, I'd like to shout out my Secret santa also... every shirt he got me was a medium except a green Nike which was a large... I was curious as to why a large and thought it might be to big as mediums fit perfectly.... until I tried it on last week... dude knows my size.... fit me perfectly, Nike must run small and he knew that so awesome work!

Back