What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Adidas: 2 polos, pants, belt, hat and a sleeve of project A balls.

THP tees. Some Lamkin grips a dozen chrome soft and another dozen Bridgestone soft golf balls

Traded Ping G30 fairway and hybrid for two dozen Bridgestone Extra Soft balls and Bushnell Neo Ghost rangefinder.

I broke down today and ordered 4 Seamus clubhead covers, a zippered pouch and a wooded eucalyptus bag tag. Never thought that I would spend that much on headcovers, but the look and quality is simply outstanding.

It's probably a good time to sew my pockets if you know what I mean. :act-up:

Greens fee, for 18.

Two new Mizuno hats Navy & Royal blue
$19.99

Callaway glove.

A SuperStroke 3.0 for my Odyssey ProType Milled...ending my Garsen experiment.

Lesson fee

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Finally pulled he trigger on a set of headphones for my flights to and from the Grandaddy. Still have some money left on eBay that's burning a hole in my phone screen so it's back to the ponder mode I go

Finally pulled he trigger on a set of headphones for my flights to and from the Grandaddy. Still have some money left on eBay that's burning a hole in my phone screen so it's back to the ponder mode I go

Which ones did you pick up?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Which ones did you pick up?

I actually couldn't make up my mind on two different ones so I picked up both. Monoprice 10010 Noise Cancelling and Sony MDR-V55. I didn't even want to get the Sony's but they got great reviews and were only $50 so I figured why the heck not. If they aren't as good as the monoprice my Christmas shopping for my brother is done haha

I actually couldn't make up my mind on two different ones so I picked up both. Monoprice 10010 Noise Cancelling and Sony MDR-V55. I didn't even want to get the Sony's but they got great reviews and were only $50 so I figured why the heck not. If they aren't as good as the monoprice my Christmas shopping for my brother is done haha

Haha nice! I have been pondering the ones on Monoprice. You will have to let me know how they are.

Haha nice! I have been pondering the ones on Monoprice. You will have to let me know how they are.

Mixed reviews on the actual noise cancelling for the Monoprice and honestly if I wasn't going to spend $300 on Bose QC is didn't really matter to me which ones I went with as long as they were over the ear. We shall see

Ordered a pair of the new Bridgestone cold weather gloves. Have a feeling they'll come in handy in the coming weeks.

Ordered a Wilson Nexus bag from Amazon, $85

nexus-bag.jpg

Callaway X2 Hot 5 Hybrid, figured I will play that this winter instead of a 5I. I know it can't hurt and should help.

I bought a couple Wilson Staff FG TC wedges today in the blue PVD finish.

images
WedgeFGTour_header.jpg

I bought a couple Wilson Staff FG TC wedges today in the blue PVD finish.

images
WedgeFGTour_header.jpg
Great wedges! I play the 56 & the 52 right now.

Grabbed a Cleveland HB insert 2 putter for a steal. Love the head shape and figured why not add it to the collection.

Bought last week, but arrived, today. 18 deg BBA 815 hybrid and Apex AW.

My Apex set will be on its way, tomorrow, for a reshafting.

got 200 golf balls for $60

85 pro v1s/v1x and 115 assorted bridgetsone

bEJTcz0l.jpg

Pair of BioDrive Leather's... Holy comfortable!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back