2016 Secret Holiday Gift Swap

Sox_Fan

Go Sox!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Cold Temps
It's that time again THPers to kick off the always fun and exciting Holiday Gift Swap!

T2GRN18 did a fantastic job running the gift swap last year so I told him I would take it back this year. The below rules are basically the same as in years past and the important deadlines and details are in red for your reference.

Rules:

1. I get names of everyone interested.
1.5a. The gift swap is open to ALBATROSS CLUB MEMBERS ONLY. This is to ensure active forum member participation.
2. As a general rule, gifts you send should be valued at a minimum of $25. You can spend more if you like, but it's completely up to you.
3. Tracking info for gifts sent to me for confirmation of gift
4. Enjoy the reactions.

Hilarity could ensue.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1. If you are interested, please PM me with your real name and mailing address.

2. DEADLINE to sign up to participate in the gift swap is Tuesday, Nov. 15th @ 11:59 P.M.
3. I will let everyone know who their secret gift buddy, along with their mailing address, is no later than November 18th.
4. You have 3 weeks to find or create a gift(s).
5. This year all gifts must be sent no later than December 9th.

Once you have received your secret buddy:
1. Go purchase your gift
2. Do not reveal who you are on the packaging!
3. Once you ship your gift, send me the tracking information so I know you shipped it.

Once you have received your package:
1. Open it, enjoy it.
2. Film it, post a pictures of it, do whatever. But please post it up in some form of media so your secret santa knows that you received it and are thankful for the gift.

​ALL SECRET GIFTERS/GIFTEES WILL REMAIN SECRET.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Participants:
Sox Fan, amsmith61, tequila4kapp, AshMan, dwchockey13, musicmaster921, jrex434, Scarnici, mixalot, O'Carroll, mmaynard11, braddman19, CAA_Beat, jcustis2010, T0AD, molten, Chase, Germerican, Shakey, brianmk24, pmm21, Nappy, IceyShanks, kb1042, 0ITW, Just_Hacking, markm778, golfinnut, MWard, JimBetts, MBurnham, Bucketsofjoy, IndySC, Sanzabar, Barberakb, mr.hicksta, bigbov, TeedUpThoughts, MPlefty, Franklin51, Lynchburg14, Renren89, Maddog71, Ryan.Humphries, staticline, jdtox, TheCrest4, detpoacher, ItsOpeningDay, Spivey, erikferner, kensisland, LSMO, ForeOnFour, Breaking 79, Cobberz, ToohipGottaGo, cyoung2ty

Last edited:
2016 Secret Holiday Gift Swap

Yes! I am totally In for this. One of the things that hooked me on THP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has been fun in previous years - count me in again!

Awesome!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

this sounds awesome

I am in for this! This was a blast to be in last year, can't wait to see what this year brings.

I am totally in for this

Definitely in again, thanks for doing this Scott.

It's always fun. In again

Count me in. Missed last year, but won't this time around.

I'm in again. One of my favorite threads on THP every year.

Pm incoming.

Sounds cool! Count me in!!

I am totally in this year, PM being sent!

Thanks for taking this on Scott. It's always one of the coolest things on THP.

PM on the way.

Loved following the thread last year. I'm in!

I'm joining this year! Sat on the sidelines far too long on this!

I've been "building" my box since last year tee hee.

Any need to give a shirt size?

I have done this the past few years and it is so much fun. Watching people open your gift is WAY more rewarding than getting something in return. This thread is pure gold once the gifts start rolling in. I am in!

Let's make it four years in a row! Count me in.

Glad I thought about cleaning out my inbox prior to starting this. Already have 24 joined in the first 8 hours of the thread!

I am excited to find out who I will get so I can start to figure out what to get. The hunt to find out what someone will like sounds like so much fun!

I've been "building" my box since last year tee hee.
I picked up something extra recently that will definitely get in there. I bought it just to have an extra, then thought about this right away. It'll be a decent addition.

Back