2016 PGA Merchandise Show

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP will once again be at the PGA Show in January and will have a good amount of staff with us. We have some unique plans for capturing fun and entertaining content and make sure that all THPers will be caught up to speed on the latest and greatest.

The THP Tour Van will be at Demo Day and parked at the show and we will have some fun content featuring that as well. Stay tuned for some fun contests that will happen from the show floor and coverage unlike we have done in the past.

Last years coverage killed it! it was unlike any other media source there and it was very enjoyable

Can't wait for all of the coverage!

Last years coverage killed it! it was unlike any other media source there and it was very enjoyable

If you liked last year, I think you will enjoy what we have up our sleeves for 2016.

If you liked last year, I think you will enjoy what we have up our sleeves for 2016.

I will desperately miss the Dean and Dan show, but I am excited to see what you guys bring to the table in 2016!

One of my favorite times on THP!

The Van going to get a facelift prior to the show?

Always love the PGA Show coverage

I will desperately miss the Dean and Dan show, but I am excited to see what you guys bring to the table in 2016!

I figure we can film a skype session

The Van going to get a facelift prior to the show?

of course. I mean you can't show up 2 years in a row dressed up the same.

This will be awesome, and fun! I know I'll be tuned in!

You know what, you're a born showman!

Cant wait for the coverage.

I love the coverage year after year. Looking forward to it

You guys pretty much put together the best coverage of the PGA show that I saw last year, I'm excited to see how you will step it up in 2016!

THP always provides great coverage of the show. Can't wait to see the 2016 version.

YES! Loved the coverage last year....soooooo, looking forward to this years event. It's always been on my to do list to get into this show, but since I can't THIS is like being there, via THP!

Let's DO this!

This is SO True...it was awesome following the coverage last year from all the booths.

It's very likely i'll be attending this year with my new job, expecting confirmation this week. I realize those guys will be working around the clock, but maybe I'll have a chance to run into them to say hello.

Cant wait for another year of amazing coverage

Last year was fantastic coverage wise... Looking forward to next years.

Cant wait for the coverage. THP always kills it.

I always enjoy the THP coverage. Look forward to this!

I agree last year's coverage was awesome. Can't wait to follow along again

Great to hear. Love the THP coverage.

Love the video footage! Looking forward to lots of updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back