THP Fantasy Football Week 6

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Teams are jockeying for position and to make their push. Its time for week 6.

Another showdown in L3 between two 4-1 teams. Need my team to show up this week as I squeaked by with a W, that should have been a L last week. However with fantasy football it's those types of wins you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0-5, amazing!

I moved to 3-2 on the year and hopefully i can keep this thing rolling

0-5, amazing!

Well, at least ONE of us will have a win after this week.

2 weeks ago I lost by half a point. HALF. This week I was on the verge of a win until Mike Evans finally made some plays in the second half last night. I ended up losing by 3 points. Remarkable.

Well, at least ONE of us will have a win after this week.

2 weeks ago I lost by half a point. HALF. This week I was on the verge of a win until Mike Evans finally made some plays in the second half last night. I ended up losing by 3 points. Remarkable.

I smeel a tie

I'm sitting at 4-1 which is awesome, but they haven't exactly been pretty wins. Maybe some of my RB's can get/stay healthy and I can finally put a full team together.

Winning streak! Up to 2-3 on the season.

2-3 with 525 pts against. Ugh every week teams have career day against me. Last week it was the 0-4 team. Team Brown its your turn this week!

I lose AP and I am 3-2. Go figure.

2-3 with 525 pts against. Ugh every week teams have career day against me. Last week it was the 0-4 team. Team Brown its your turn this week!

Get better defense? :D

my PA is 524.5 lol

and of course I have 441 points scored

Get better defense? :D

Yes maybe that would help! One that would keep the opposing teams kicker from scoring 23 pts would be nice!

No longer winless. Hopeful to keep this going.

Point production will be definitely something to keep an eye on. Really in the end shouldn't make to much of a difference, but with 5 teams currently at 4-1 and several at 3-2, I don't like being bumped from top 4.

Gore and Crowell available in League 2, need a WR upgrade

Lost by 1.5 and now 2-3. I've got a 3 game losing streak going. The only positive for my team is my top 3 picks are done with their bye.

Sent few trade offers this morning hoping to turn things around. Looking for a QB in league 1.

Well made it respectable at least. At 3-2 and so many guys hurt.

Dalton is available in L2! Looking for a RB and/or WR. Not just for Dalton but could make a package deal.

Just fell short last night to steal a win, but at 3-2 I'm ok. Got my bye weeks done and ready to roll

I got a close come from behind win to get to 3-2. I really didn't want to lose touch with the 4-1 leaders so I'm very happy about that W. I've finally got some RB depth...feeling much better about my prospects going forward.

Both of my losses have come as a direct result of Julio performing FAR below expectations. Frustrating.

Just fell short last night to steal a win, but at 3-2 I'm ok. Got my bye weeks done and ready to roll

I turned it off after that Evans TD because I didn't want to sweat the last quarter. Woke up at 2:30 to check and was relieved.

Gore and Crowell available in League 2, need a WR upgrade
I'm interested. Shoot me an offer for Terrell Pryor or Michael Thomas. Both are averaging around 11 pts per game.

Back