New golf course at Bandon Dunes

tequila4kapp

Tom Watson called to say “Hi”
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.5
I've heard of the Sheep Ranch, been encouraged to play it, but never have. I've heard what the story says - great piece of land for golf but Keiser couldn't develop it because he only owns 50% (Kaiser reportedly tells people 'never own 50% of anything.'). There's a big house at the north side of the property - it would be the only course where you see a home.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikmat...ite-of-the-mystical-sheep-ranch/#17f26a3236ff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
$100 all you can play next month.

I need to get out there.

Well get it on it party planner/6xer/magic mike i like deals ;)
Been there done that...they are popular enough that u dont get deals...for lower prices u have to play the how bad is the weather this month game

Been there done that...they are popular enough that u dont get deals...for lower prices u have to play the how bad is the weather this month game

Well after #THPAmbition I'm sure I can handle any weather. Will need a dry tech bag though.

And then after that cost, play roulette on the weather.

I need to hit up OR for some golf Frank,so many good courses in the area

New golf course at Bandon Dunes

$100 all you can play next month.
At the sheep ranch? I may need to find a weekend to do a road trip next month.

I need to get to Bandon something fierce.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I need to get up to Oregon one of these days, go meet up with some old college buddies in portland, and get out to go play there at some point!

About 2 years ago...2014 I think....6 of us went to Bandon Dunes. We played the Sheep Ranch the whole first day....$100 per person all day. A guy opens the gate and you can play random holes, distances, etc. There are just 13 greens along the water and you can play them how you want.

We were lucky too on that trip. We were at Bandon Dunes for 5 days & it only rained about a total of 2 hours :D

Another good thing...if you are a Veteran rounds at Bandon Dunes are like half-off.

I so want to play there some day!

I want to make a Brandon trip happen soon

Back