2015 THP Invitational at Prairie Highlands - Kansas City Area

Regardless for whether I get in or not, I'd be in for a round Friday morning and top golf thursday night for sure!
Top golf Thursday? If I get in, dang, I'd have to miss that. This weekend is going to be great though for all attending!

Oh so many of those are great.

Asian beetles are the absolute worst. *Knocks on wood* we didn't have many last year here at least.

As for the Shockers, didn't they just lose to UNI last week or something.

Looking very much forward to this event. Have to echo Icey, if I don't get in, I'd be totally up for Friday golf anyways.

Of course, really, I'm just hoping to get in.

~Rock

2015 THP Invitational at Prairie Highlands - Kansas City Area

If I get in, my tentative schedule would be:

Wednesday Night: Fly from Tampa to KCI
Thursday 1:10 PM: Rays vs. Royals at Kauffman Stadium
Thursday night: Top Golf with THPers
Friday AM: Golf at Alvamar in Lawrence
Friday lunch: Free State Brewery in Downtown Lawrence
Friday afternoon: Head back to KC for the event

What a great itinerary. I had planned on checking the Royals schedule if I get in.

I would most likely try for Tuesday Night in order to visit by sister for a few days before the event begins.

Top golf Thursday? If I get in, dang, I'd have to miss that. This weekend is going to be great though for all attending!

Tyler we will figure something out if you get in.

I am thinking possibly Creekmoor on Friday would be a treat.

What a great itinerary. I had planned on checking the Royals schedule if I get in.

I would most likely try for Tuesday Night in order to visit by sister for a few days before the event begins.

You are, of course, more than welcome to join our small but growing crew.

call me crazy but Id maybe play a practice round at the course Im playing Saturday...especially once extra rounds rate is mentioned :)...and play elsewhere sunday

If I get in, my tentative schedule would be:

Wednesday Night: Fly from Tampa to KCI
Thursday 1:10 PM: Rays vs. Royals at Kauffman Stadium
Thursday night: Top Golf with THPers
Friday AM: Golf at Alvamar in Lawrence
Friday lunch: Free State Brewery in Downtown Lawrence
Friday afternoon: Head back to KC for the event

I love where your head is at...need a tag-a-long? #donuts

sounds like a good plan, besides the baseball of course, I might join you guys at the top golf

Tyler we will figure something out if you get in.

I am thinking possibly Creekmoor on Friday would be a treat.
Let's make it happen! (Providing I'm lucky enough to get in). Keep your eyes peeled for deals.

call me crazy but Id maybe play a practice round at the course Im playing Saturday...especially once extra rounds rate is mentioned :)

#Boom #441iswise

call me crazy but Id maybe play a practice round at the course Im playing Saturday...especially once extra rounds rate is mentioned :)...and play elsewhere sunday

yes... I like extra rounds rate

Well there you go 441. If we get a deal for Friday I am 100% in there buddy

Very much hoping I can get into this event.

Travel for me looks pretty limited this year. This is one of the events at the top of my list. Too many good people and good things in the KC area to avoid this trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well there ya go, that decision is made!

Already in my plans. Unsure if I would play on Sunday or not with a lengthy drive ahead of me. Ideally, I want to play on Friday around 11 or noon.

Already in my plans. Unsure if I would play on Sunday or not with a lengthy drive ahead of me. Ideally, I want to play on Friday around 11 or noon.

You can do it. Think how many times I have met you all and played then headed back. It really isn't too bad

Sunday round done by noon or 1 or so, then head home. 11 hour drive get home around midnight. Not too bad, like a super bowl Monday.

You can do it. Think how many times I have met you all and played then headed back. It really isn't too bad

Last time you didn't. :alien:

I'm sure we will figure something out!

$68 flights from Love Field to MCI. The return is expensive though at $78.

Last time you didn't. :alien:

I'm sure we will figure something out!

The old "I forgot long pants" excuse. :D

I'm thinking this event is a must try for me.....not that I had any doubts.

$68 flights from Love Field to MCI. The return is expensive though at $78.

That's cheap. I have SW miles but was planning on driving. Not sure I want to drive with flights that cheap which would save a good bit of time.

That's cheap. I have SW miles but was planning on driving. Not sure I want to drive with flights that cheap which would save a good bit of time.

I'm going to fly if that moves you in either direction. (If I get in)

Regardless for whether I get in or not, I'd be in for a round Friday morning and top golf thursday night for sure!
I'm in the same boat, even of I don't get in, I'd be up for driving down for some practice round and pre-event fun. That being said, I really want in this one!

The thing is......you are crazy. Last year for the first Iowa event? You arrived in KC after midnight or some crazy thing and just drove to the course. You are kind of a night owl.

~Rock

Back