2015 Super Bowl Contest & Thread

This has got to be the first Super Bowl I've knocked back more beer after the game than during the game....just cannot get my head around that last 2 minutes. Well, I bet on the Pat's to win, so I can't be too upset, but I can't help but think Seattle just (literally) threw it away there.

Please be accurate..

Please be accurate..

......we were joking about this during half time.

"Wouldn't it be hilarious if Snoop was a shark."

Then a joke was made about the costume catching on fire....for obvious reasons.

......we were joking about this during half time.

"Wouldn't it be hilarious if Snoop was a shark."

Then a joke was made about the costume catching on fire....for obvious reasons.

My guess is he either got to keep the costume, or the next person to be in contact with it probably should avoid anything that would trigger them for a random drug test.

Hats off to the Pats on a well fought game and great goaline interception at the end. Hopefully my Hawks can regroup and make another run next year. These super bowls are hard enough to get to let alone win. Great game and GO HAWKS!!!!

I thought this was a joke so I googled it.

She looks classy.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baddest white b**** in the dmv, she ain't need no class.

I've been thinking about this since I woke up. Why didn't Wilson change the play? If that came from the sidelines, call an audible. I can't think of any top-tier QB that would have run that play, knowing how easy it would have been to get in. Hell, I think Ricky could have run in behind that line.

I've been thinking about this since I woke up. Why didn't Wilson change the play? If that came from the sidelines, call an audible. I can't think of any top-tier QB that would have run that play, knowing how easy it would have been to get in. Hell, I think Ricky could have run in behind that line.
I was kinda thinking he wanted the glory of that final touchdown to seal the win.

I was kinda thinking he wanted the glory of that final touchdown to seal the win.

Maybe - but I feel like Pete called it. Why he called it we will never know.

Maybe - but I feel like Pete called it. Why he called it we will never know.

I watched the replay of his interview again where he tried to explain it. His logic might have made some sense if he didn't have such a beast of a running back at his disposal. He felt he didn't have enough time to run the ball three times, so one needed to be a pass. If he ran it on 2nd down and didn't get in, he'd have to take a t/o and then couldn't get in two more runs. The Pats were in their goal line defense, and he matched up better against them passing, and if it was incomplete, would then still have time for two running plays. I think that was the gist of what he was trying to explain. At the very least, he overthought the whole situation. Hand the damn ball to the beast and take home the trophy.

I watched the replay of his interview again where he tried to explain it. His logic might have made some sense if he didn't have such a beast of a running back at his disposal. He felt he didn't have enough time to run the ball three times, so one needed to be a pass. If he ran it on 2nd down and didn't get in, he'd have to take a t/o and then couldn't get in two more runs. The Pats were in their goal line defense, and he matched up better against them passing, and if it was incomplete, would then still have time for two running plays. I think that was the gist of what he was trying to explain. At the very least, he overthought the whole situation. Hand the damn ball to the beast and take home the trophy.

No way does it take him 3 tries to get in, most likely the next play ends the game.

If you are going to throw... which he shouldn't have been, whey the hell do you do it over the middle where anything can happen. How many tipped passes over the middle end up picked off?

It's so easy to monday morning qb, but throwing there was just dumb.

No way does it take him 3 tries to get in, most likely the next play ends the game.

If you are going to throw... which he shouldn't have been, why the hell do you do it over the middle where anything can happen. How many tipped passes over the middle end up picked off?

It's so easy to monday morning qb, but throwing there was just dumb.

Exactly! He even acknowledged the Pats were in a goal line defense expecting a run (all bunched in the middle). If you want to throw a pass, why not a play action roll out where Willson could run it or throw it away. He could probably have waltzed in untouched. Safest and surest play though was just hand it to Lynch.

Maybe he looked up this stat before the play lol
e0322db20e78f8709a251bf095278bad.jpg

Apparently Lynch was 1/5 from the 1 yard line this year, might have factored in as well.

Best one I've seen yet.

Spoiler
10950655_10155189278745074_8222000127426638062_n.jpg

Totally agree. He totally over thought it.

Funny thing is the Pats weren't in goaline they were in cover 3 as Revis explained.

Totally agree. He totally over thought it.
I mean seriously who thinks about 3 plays from the 1 yd line??? One play. Punch it in. If fail then try again! Unless lost yards THEN think about throwing the ball. Come on!

Butler said on the radio today that during scout teams this past week, that same play was run on them and he got there late and got beat. Crazy

if i recall correctly prior to the pass they were letting the clock run down to leave the pats with little time left if they did score the touchdown, so if they wanted to run the ball they could have done it with plenty of clock left to attempt again and call a time out if needed.

Bad decisions all around after the catch to put them there.

the-best-memes-from-super-bowl-xlix-23-photos-18.gif

I mean seriously who thinks about 3 plays from the 1 yd line??? One play. Punch it in. If fail then try again! Unless lost yards THEN think about throwing the ball. Come on!
You can do all the second guessing in the world but Pete got us there in the first place. It was a good season that ended on a sour note but the good news is we'll be back of that I have no doubt. Again hats off to the Pats for giving us a helluva game.

You can do all the second guessing in the world but Pete got us there in the first place. It was a good season that ended on a sour note but the good news is we'll be back of that I have no doubt. Again hats off to the Pats for giving us a helluva game.
Monday morning criticism comes easily. he is a good coach, I just fail to understand is all

Back