Greetings from a Massachusetts Lefty

Haso

#TeamPrestige Southpaw
Reaction score
Handicap
Bkwrds Hat
Hey All,

I was recommended here by The_Dude, I recently played at the Red Tail outing this past Sunday (10/16/16).

A little about myself, I started playing golf when I was about 14 (I'm 24 now). I overcame a pretty good slice as we all have in the early stages to become a decent draw player in my late teens to early 20s. I've had some shoulder problems the past few years so my swing has been in a bit of a state, but mostly I think I just need to get a bit stronger and play more. I'm hoping that by meeting new people on here and getting out more that I can do just that. Looking forward to many rounds of golf to come!

Welcome. Glad to have met you yesterday. Hopefully we can tee it up in the future at en event or another gathering.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

From one MA lefty to another, welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

:welcome:

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome! As you saw yesterday, we have a great group of active golfers here on the forum always looking to get a round in!

Welcome to THP duffer. Great bunch of guy's on here as you probably figured that out at the gathering yesterday. Ton's of swing and equipment info on here as well. As you can see none of this has my golf game but good info regardless.

Welcome to the forum, great meeting you yesterday, a friend of Rob's is a friend of mine.

Welcome to THP. Glad that you were able to come out yesterday and get a little taste of what THPer golf is all about. Jump right into conversations all over the forum. The more you interact with people online, then more of a trip it is when you finally get to meet them in person.

I'd be careful of that TheDude guy though.

(Hi Rob).

Welcome to THP. Glad that you were able to come out yesterday and get a little taste of what THPer golf is all about. Jump right into conversations all over the forum. The more you interact with people online, then more of a trip it is when you finally get to meet them in person.

I'd be careful of that TheDude guy though.

(Hi Rob).
Eh, I'm harmless. Just ask the lady at the snack shack yesterday.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!!

Back