Wow! What can I say? Hawk your reviews and thoughts are surely going to be missed by myself and the THP family.
Good luck with any and all future endeavors be it coaching or just hacking.

THANK YOU!

Ryan, buddy, you will be missed for sure, all the hard work you have put in will be missed as well, you have always been a huge asset to THP, I sure hope we can still tee it up from time to time! You've been a great ambassador for THP over the years.

Not gonna lie Ryan, but you were like a comfort food for me here at THP. You were the calming influence when threads or things were in full panic mode. When you spoke up about something, I listened. I will miss that but totally understand the position you are coming from and think you are doing the right thing. Thank you for everything you did here while on THP and hope our paths cross again sometime down the road!

Congrats Hawk, on your next chapter in life. As much as we all feel that golf is out life, it's not. It's about family and what's not attached to the internet. Family first, that's a no brainer! We'll still be here as you pop in and out of THP, but your time and knowledge was a gift to us all. Thanks for being you! Hope to see you at another THP event on down the road. Here's to Hawk! :clapp:

Hawk, it's a shame that I never got to get out for a round with you when I was in Chicago. Your reviews and presence on the forum was one of the things that brought me here. Thanks for all you've done and enjoy the time with your family and other endeavors.

Damn no more free gear I have no more use for you.

In all seriousness we've talked a little about this and I respect your decision . You've done a hell of a lot for this place but the foundation you've help build will make it easier for the next person to adapt . This place wouldn't be what it is without you and you can always be proud of that.

Take care of the family bro and maybe one day we can hang out again.

I miss our Sunday rounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incredible job, Ryan!!

I have enjoyed all of your reviews, thoughts and things of that nature!

Hawk, thank you for your time and effort. Your advice is definitely one that I always gave very careful consideration to and it was a pleasure reading your reviews. Thank you again!

Man, Hawk, you've always done a great job with all you've done for THP. Thank you for all your time and for giving part of you to this great community. Your reviews will be missed.

Sad to see this, Hawk. Your insight and reviews on multiple club reviews definitely helped guide me towards trying a club out. I know you'll still be around though.

Hawk, I think your honesty and integrity shined bright here at THP. Loved your interaction with forum members and your reviews were great. So thank you for what you've done for THP over the past years and best wishes to you and your family as you continue your new directions.

Thank you Brother! It's a sad feeling that you're stepping away. But I'm grateful for everything you've done for us and me personally. We've shared a few laughs, a few beers, and one of the most enjoyable rounds of golf together in a pretty special place. I wish you and your family all the best buddy. You'll continue to do great things no matter where the path takes you. Cheers

Hawk, loved reading your reviews and will miss them, but I do understand how our lives and priorities change.
I am really glad you will still be around for your insights and banter.

Will certainly miss reading your top notch reviews Ryan. I know this had to be a tough decision but in the end you are doing what you feel is best for you and your family which obviously trumps all so I celebrate your decision.

Ryan, congrats on all the years of hard work, and a thank you for all the time you have put in.

In Minnesota this year, at my first time out with THP'ers, I was lucky enough to get paired with you. I can't say how much it put me at ease, being a bundle of nerves, when you came up to me at the range, offered me a drink, and told me we were going to have fun that day. It may not have seemed like it at the time, but it meant the world to me to be able to cruise around the course teamed with you. It absolutely changed my outlook at golf, and just how much fun I had that day.

Thanks for just being you Ryan. Hopefully we have a chance to meet up on a course again someday!

Ryan, you were the 1st THP person I met and your kindness and willingness to chat with me was greatly appreciated and will forever be remembered. Thank you for your hard work and great reviews, I wish you and your family health and happiness.

I don't want to make this a funeral but more of a celebration! Congrats Hawk on starting your next chapter dude! Your reviews and input are some that initially drew me to this site so thank you! Best of luck down the road, take care!

Much thanks for all the testing and top notch reviews!

If we get a chance to meet once more at an event/gathering, perhaps we can sample a few IPA's again!

I respect you for making this decision, but i will miss your reviews, man!

You had a huge influence on my game and the equipment that i play, specifically the step down to GI irons (rocketbladez).

Aside from that, you just seem like a cool guy, and hopefully I'll get a chance to meet you at a THP event someday.

Wow, I have no idea what to say... I'm speechless. Glad I was able to meet you at PGA National last fall. You sir are a gentleman and a scholar and your writing and reviews will be missed by this loyal reader.

Thank you for everything Ryan.

Hawk I'm one part sad to see this post, but I'm also very happy for you. You're a great friend and someone who has brought so much to this community. Thanks for all you've done around here and congrats on that amazing family you have bro, you're one of the good ones! I'm honored to call you a friend!

Wow. Thank you for all that you have done. Haven't been around THP long but definitely have read your reviews. I hope you enjoy your "retirement" time. I can't imagine the decision was easy but here's to you Ryan. :clapp::drinks:

Congratulations on your decision. I've never met you, but I've really enjoyed what you have to say on here. Thanks for your work, and I hope you enjoy the next chapter of your THP experience.

Thank you, Hawk, for all of your contributions, and I hope you have a lot of fun coaching and getting back to other hobbies and interests.

Ryan, you are the definition of a class act. I am so thrilled I got to meet you in person at PGA National, We still need to get a round in together sometime :)

Back