Week 6 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Yeah I wasnt looking to do one of those 6 or 8 player trade this early.

I think this is as big as I typically do

Well my entire bench is practically on a bye week. I was careful to draft players were there bye weeks didn't interfere with one another ,but I forgot to do that on waivers. I had to make a handful amount of moves just to get a starting 9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trade in L3:

I'm sending Travis Benjamin and getting Jeremy Hill in return.

I needed an RB for my bye weeks and have tons of WR depth

Trade in L3:

I'm sending Travis Benjamin and getting Jeremy Hill in return.

I needed an RB for my bye weeks and have tons of WR depth
Nice trade

Man brees has been amazing at qb in my work league appears im just a year late

Matt Ryan is #RollTajh bad.

What a game for Watson

They really got the best of that jimmy graham trade.

They really got the best of that jimmy graham trade.
Agreed...pretty sure i would have 10 catches tonight with how aoft those linebackers have been playing in coverage

Agreed...pretty sure i would have 10 catches tonight with how aoft those linebackers have been playing in coverage

Could you imagine for a second Garbage playing tight end for them? Fantasy football dream come true.

Could you imagine for a second Garbage playing tight end for them? Fantasy football dream come true.
Pfft mccown is where its at

Remember when The Falcons didn't have a fantasy RB? My lord this kid is talented.

Dude is a machine

What a game for Watson
I just picked him up as a FA yesterday in league 6. TE has been a black hole in my roster so this is a nice surprise.

Come on brees 1 more

I love seeing Benjamin Watson on the bench... And Jacob Tamme in the starting line up. Ugh.

Freeman loading up on junk here

Falcons D with the 0 last night.....could've been worse I guess.

Glad I got Freeman in another league....very LUCKY pickup.

Ugh, I was going to switch TE last night and forgot. I'm going to kick myself if Olsen has s good game

I'm sure this will be the week the Sankey has 15 points since I started Spiller over him last night. Yeah, not great options from me haha

Off to a great start with 49.5 combined from Ingram and Freeman. Still undecided on Kaepernick or Newton at QB, leaning more toward Kaepernick with his matchup against the Ravens.

Off to a great start with 49.5 combined from Ingram and Freeman. Still undecided on Kaepernick or Newton at QB, leaning more toward Kaepernick with his matchup against the Ravens.

I don't see how you ever start Kapernick with any confidence unless he is your only option....Says the guy who is forced to start cousins this week. :banghead:

Back