Swing inconsistency DTL

Hmm not all the vids are loading... I hope there enough to work with

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm assuming you're a fader of the ball. This is fine as long as it's a consistent fade. By the looks of the two videos I see you're struggling with consistency. This is due to tempo which leads to being out of position.

You get the club to the top so fast that you have no chance to transition into a down swing. Your body starts to move forward before the club starts on the down swing. This is putting you out in front of the ball and he club behind you. This combination is causing you to come up and out of the swing instead of maintaining spine angle. The results are a hold on and catch-up alive or push fade.

If you slow your tempo I think you'll see better results. Don't be in such a hurry to hit it. I'd also like to see that right arm move back away from the ball a little straighter and not so much to the inside. But really work on slowing down the swing you have.

Hiya
Thanks so much for the reply, really appreciated
On my irons I don't usually fade ,either straight or a slight pull.. still I guess the pull is a over the top move..... I have been able to draw the ball on the range consistently but on the course my ingrained fast tempo seems to sometimes kick in ....
I have been playing well but in my efforts to drive further off the tee I seemed to have sped my whole swing up..... any tips on how to ingrain a more fluid takeaway?
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excuse my multiple threads
The first one didn't load , then not all the videos loaded on the 2nd

Well it all starts with the practice swing. You want to make a full deep swing and feel yourself turn behind the ball. Do this a couple times and then move into your swing. It is just a matter of working at it, constantly.

Thanks... ill just concentrate on that for the next while and post once I feel it's not so frantic

Do you think I need to be a little steeper in my backswing so I can come in shallower on my downswing?

Back