2016 PGA Show - Day 1 Wrap Up Report

I'll bet you guys are tired after walking all day and hitting all the new clubs boy, I really feel bad for you, NOT!

just jealous, outstanding job!

Let me just give a huge shout out to the THP Staffers for their work this week, and it's only just begun.

Unless you've been, you have no idea (and I'm including myself in this prior to today) how much work they put in covering this. I was at the demo day just to check out a handful of exhibitors of interest to myself or our course. But these guys were tasked with covering everything. I easily walked 8 miles based on my pedometer. I can only Imagine what they covered.

And kudos to JB for putting a plan together for them to make sure everything was covered. It is simply an awe inspiring site and literally thousands of people they have to work their way through to get you the content.

Nice recap guys. Hogan hybrid sounds like a solid offering. Can't wait for what tomorrow brings.

Good day of coverage. Can't wait to see more

good insight on the new products, keep up the good work fellas

Greta job today fellas, although I'm not a fan of hybirds those Hogans are sweet !

Nice job with the recap guys. Definitely a couple of interesting items discussed there.

Nice recap fellas, looking forward to tomorrow's coverage

Great job, enjoyed watching the recap. Have fun and enjoy.

Great job guys! As always!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great coverage today. Can't wait to see what's in store for tomorrow.

Great coverage today guys and the video recap was excellent!

Thanks guys. Some great coverage so far.

Great recap, gents. Thanks for the outstanding coverage today.

Awesome stuff guys!

Great review guys.

thanks for the info on day 1 - the putter mentioned does seem intriguing

Cool day 1 wrap up here gents, definitely some new gear from some of the lesser known companies are making an impact from demo day.

Haven't had a chance to watch the video yet. Was the new F6 "Baffler" fairway covered? Would like to hear more about this.

Great job guys! The light weight GPS watch has me interested.

So much PGA Show stuff, it needs it's own "Sub Forum"

Really really a good job guys.This forum has exceeded all my expectations.Hope I can meet some of you guys in person someday

Good job guys. Enjoy watching the content.

Great job yesterday and today is even more flurry of content!

Great job guys. Keep up the good work!

Just getting caught up; great recap and looking forward to today's update.

Back