The Netflix and Streaming Thread

When you get through the murder show just remember not everyone from Wisconsin is an inbred backwards moron. They do their best to try to paint us that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are trying to take it seriously, but they are making it difficult.

The Netflix Thread

The Netflix Thread

We are trying to take it seriously, but they are making it difficult.

I especially enjoy the part in episode 8 or 9 with the mom/boyfriend screaming out in the street by the court.

I especially enjoy the part in episode 8 or 9 with the mom/boyfriend screaming out in the street by the court.

We are in part one, but when one of the arguments in his defense is that he couldn't be the assailant because he doesn't own underwear, you know you are in for a special treat.

We are in part one, but when one of the arguments in his defense is that he couldn't be the assailant because he doesn't own underwear, you know you are in for a special treat.

Just hold on. Gets so much better.

I'm enjoying Jessica Jones quite a bit. It's strange.
Great show. Cant wait for Luke Cage this spring too.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Was it you? My apologies, I must have been thinking about rum again.

It's weird, the last time I saw this actress, she was ODing on drugs with Jesse Pinkman.

Thanks. I knew that Ive seen her previously but couldn't figure it out and too lazy to IMDb her.

I'm about half way through with Bloodline, quite good.

It only gets better. I really enjoyed the last couple episodes of that season.

That's one show I'm truly conflicted on. I love so many things and hate just as many. I'd be okay never seeing season 2 but at the same time I feel I have to watch it and see where it goes

That's one show I'm truly conflicted on. I love so many things and hate just as many. I'd be okay never seeing season 2 but at the same time I feel I have to watch it and see where it goes

I was the exact same way. We started watching when it first came out and stopped a couple episodes in. Now when I'm looking for something else to watch. I started back into it.

The wife and I watched Jessica Jones Season 1. Usually she isn't into these sort of shows, but said she enjoyed it. "Less action, more intriguing story".

I always thought Daredevil was a bit over the top violence wise, and could use more story. The longer fight sequences had me zoning out a bit.

I'm at Ep 5 of Jessica Jones. Enjoying it so far. Pretty dark and I like the dry sense of humor.

Thanks. I knew that Ive seen her previously but couldn't figure it out and too lazy to IMDb her.

I didn't much care for her character in Breaking Bad. In Jessica Jones, she plays her character extremely well.

I now feel the unrealistic, drawn out kung fu fights in DareDevil are restrained and reasonable after watching the wire-fu ninja sword action of "Into the Badlands" lol

that widow though :beauty:

I think its narcos time tonight

I'm still trying to make it through all the seasons of NCIS.

I'm still trying to make it through all the seasons of NCIS.

100% worth it. Best show on TV imo, and I know many will disagree, but I don't care.

Back