#TheHandCraftedExperience Travel / Extra Rounds and Activities Thread

I had Rockys tonight and it was spectacular.

Alez is problem binging on Imodium after Habbit.

Hey! My chicken sandwich was good! And I'll be at Rockys on Monday after work so I'll get back to you about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got some packing done tonight! Ready to be Cali bound in 2 days!

Clubs are all packed in the club glider! Bringing both the test shaft and my stock LZ shaft for my XR. Ready to see you guys in San Diego!

Clubs are all packed in the club glider! Bringing both the test shaft and my stock LZ shaft for my XR. Ready to see you guys in San Diego!

This will be a hard three days at work leading up to this. Have a safe flight Barry.

Travel safe everyone. Weather is going to be real nice while you guys are here

Travel safe everyone. Weather is going to be real nice while you guys are here

Don't jinx it!!! I have already looked at the weather as well but didn't want to say anything, haha. Sure beats the 90+ we're getting in NY right now.

Ha, weather is usually taboo in event threads but it is so freaking perfect in SD that I think we are safe to talk about it this time!

Seriously it never rains here, NEVER! (not superstitious)

Oh dear, the weather is being discussed...it does look good though!

Have a safe trip tomorrow Barry and Courtney. Going to be a looooooong 2.5 days of work waiting to go...

believe me, it's going to be nice. Past 3 days have been 90 on the coast and hotter inland. You guys are good. Might even be flip flop/sandals weather for JB

Safe travels, gents. See you Wednesday.

believe me, it's going to be nice. Past 3 days have been 90 on the coast and hotter inland. You guys are good. Might even be flip flop/sandals weather for JB

You know I'll be in my

flippyfloppies.png

I wonder what kind of lunch options we'll have in between out Torrey rounds on Saturday. We probably will have enough time to venture off site or to the Torrey Pines lodge to eat between rounds if we wanted.

I wonder what kind of lunch options we'll have in between out Torrey rounds on Saturday. We probably will have enough time to venture off site or to the Torrey Pines lodge to eat between rounds if we wanted.

Looking at Google maps, appears that there are a good bit of options within a mile or two directly south of the course. Should be able to find something more economical that the restaurant at the course, if that's what people are looking to do.

Updated first post with total hotel costs for each person and which suite I have you in right now (if you want to be in the other suite, let me know).

Haven't taken a stab at splitting up car/gas costs yet, I figure we'll have a better idea on that once the event's done.

Updated first post with total hotel costs for each person and which suite I have you in right now (if you want to be in the other suite, let me know).

Haven't taken a stab at splitting up car/gas costs yet, I figure we'll have a better idea on that once the event's done.

Cool, I'm going to do my best to pay for our room with my card and let Barry pay for the car with his.

Cool, I'm going to do my best to pay for our room with my card and let Barry pay for the car with his.

Good deal. After we figure out who ends up paying, we can do a little math in the spreadsheet and figure out who needs to pay who how much.

artworks-000052396538-dl72hw-crop.jpg

Ryan,

Courtney and I only need to be figured into the hotel cost for 4 nights, not 5 nights. Our first night we are staying at a different hotel and I'm using points.

Ryan,

Courtney and I only need to be figured into the hotel cost for 4 nights, not 5 nights. Our first night we are staying at a different hotel and I'm using points.

Forgot about that, you did tell me that. I'll adjust it.

Guys we need to sort out who is riding or walking on wednesday and saturday. We can handle that in text if it's easier but i'd like this set before everyone arrives.

Guys we need to sort out who is riding or walking on wednesday and saturday. We can handle that in text if it's easier but i'd like this set before everyone arrives.
How tough is it to walk TP South?

It's not that bad if you're in okay shape. I'm not walking any rounds but I believe some others will. I do have one extra push cart I can bring if someone wants to walk and use it b

Back