Hello from a golf store worker in Las Vegas.

Magnetix

Reaction score
Handicap
>50
Hi everyone! I have been lurking around here for a while and decided to finally make an account. I don't golf myself but I do work for a locally owned and operated golf store in Las Vegas. I'm not 100% on the rules here so I wont plug it or anything like that.

I am joining with hope that my knowledge of golf and golf products improves so that I can help out the customers that come into our store. I was hired for my website experience and I am running the stores E-commerce side, but sometimes I find myself on the floor with a customer who has a question that goes over my head, and I need to holler at one of my superiors to help them out, because I don't want to give them false info.

I will be picking up a set of clubs once the weather cools down here, I haven't golfed since I was 12, so I hope I can still have fun while doing it! I hope I learn a good amount and also have a good time here with all of you.

My other interests are CS and restoring classic Japanese Cars, so if you want to talk to me about those I am also down!

Thank you for reading.

Nice, always like talking to golf store employees who want to get to know the customer better. I also have a 1987 Mazda RX-7, so I am down with the car talk as well. Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I can definitely appreciate the fact that you're eager to learn more to help the customers that come to your store. I wish more staff at golf stores shared that mindset!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Many welcomes! Glad you found us!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

I still want a 71 510 coupe in bad way! Not so much into em these days, but I've owned a couple rotaries back in the day. Fun little cars.

Welcome to thp

welcome! I love old Japanese vehicles.....Toyota Land Cruisers are my #1 hobby. Golf is #2

Welcome! You will learn a ton about equipment from a lot of very knowledgeable folks on here.

welcome aboard

I guess I should have been more specific, I didn't know golf and classic weeb cars went so well together.

I have 2 1985 Toyota MR2s, One of them is by baby with a supercharger swap, Koni yellows on a Elbach GC kit. The other one is a frame at the moment but I am planning on making it my rally/dirt racer when I can find another motor to go into it.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to :thp:

What store do you work?

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

I work at Vegas Golf Inc. On Sahara and Decatur, you can find us here. https://goo.gl/maps/TV9MUvMAVrL2

We have a website and an Ebay store that has all our used clubs, but I'm not sure about the protocol here so I don't want to put the links to them if I'm not allowed to.

EDIT: Whoops meant to have this as a reply to VegasMav, must have clicked wrong one.

Back