Callaway Customs MD3 Milled Wedges

Like it... congrats to Callaway for giving the obsessed what they demand ... lol

Man, I wish this was for PM Grind's. If it was, I would be all over it.

I think that this is an awesome idea...seems a little pricey but for the customization options its an awesome idea. Don't think I would ever get a set of wedges but one specialty wedge would be awesome for the mancave!

Pondering...

mdwedge.png

I made several wedges, but this one is my favorite so far.

8491966a01009ebbe3735deffa097ee8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

this is such a great idea from callaway.

Callaway Customs MD3 Milled Wedges

I went through and made 3 wedges. This is a great offering from Callaway. I know other OEM's offer something similar, but for Callaway to do this is great.

6bafa8ce2747a20635dfe435148b9cad.png

46b67de4617cb87ea9fa29da93f9361f.png

4727372d6f9806a6a4bee905ee34c19d.png

Last edited:
Man I love this!!! I'm pondering big time!

Ok, I need to stop fooling with this...I have work to do lol

Saw this today on FB. Love to get all 3 done but at $200+ a club. I'll pass.

This is awesome! I will have at least one of these!

pretty neat thing launching today from callaway.

1. Paint fill: Choose the finish (satin or chrome), color of the loft and bounce, color of the lines on the wedge, color of the grind, color of all 4 weight ports

2. Stamping: Customize the letters and text stamped on to the wedge, as well as the symbols and colors. Golfers can chose from a 3-letter stamping option or a more advanced option up to 10 letters.

3. Head options: Loft and lie angles

4. Shaft options

5. Grip options

6. Summary of the full wedge design

check it out at the link below and we will have some fun features on this coming up soon.

https://www.callawaygolf.com/wedges-2016-mack-daddy-3-custom.html

callaway-customs.jpg

holding out hope they will be available in dec

just spent 20 minutes building a few different designs...lol

This is fantastic and a great addition to what they already offer. I wonder how many of the buyers will be current MD3 owners?

How do you guys share the image of the wedge you made?

Really like this idea and can make some really cool designs. Definitely worth the upcharge to fully customize your own wedge in my opinion, especially if you are going to use it for 2 years or so.

This is super cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my current batch of custom wedges and will be keeping them forever (obviously). I look forward to playing around on the Callaway interface later on.

Pretty fun interface. I've built a few different options so far.

Pretty fun playing around with the custom stuff here. I've made some pretty sweet looking wedges, some being $300ish. Yeesh, this could kill my wallet.

Pretty fun playing around with the custom stuff here. I've made some pretty sweet looking wedges, some being $300ish. Yeesh, this could kill my wallet.
Any orange and blue involved?

Back