The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiper has North Dakota State QB Wentz going to browns at #2

Well if they do that at least you know all 3 qbs on your roster will get to start a few games.

Is Kiper ever right? I quit listening to him 20 years ago, so he may have improved over that time period.

As a Cal fan I kind of hope he's right so that Goff has a chance at going to a better organization (no offense intended).

HEEEAAAATTTTTHHHHH!!!

Enjoy retirement.

Better than Bennie Cunningham?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think so, IMHO. Heath was a more complete player than Bennie or Eric Green, both excellent TEs in their own right. It's tough to compare players across eras, but I would not consider you out of touch were you to make a case for either of those two other fine players.

So since you picked up the ball, I'll keep it going. Swann, Stallworth, Hines, or AB?

i cant believe free agency is starting next week. where B and C players get paid like A players it should be fun.

Colts wish list for FA:

Janoris Jenkins
Alex Mack
Courtney Upshaw

I will take 1 of the 3 and be content.

I think so, IMHO. Heath was a more complete player than Bennie or Eric Green, both excellent TEs in their own right. It's tough to compare players across eras, but I would not consider you out of touch were you to make a case for either of those two other fine players.

So since you picked up the ball, I'll keep it going. Swann, Stallworth, Hines, or AB?

Well I was being a bit tongue in cheek there since I think Heath is the best TE they've had...and not by a small margin.

WRs? I would say AB is the most complete of the group given his return ability, route running, and ability to get YAC. But if you told me to choose one of the four? Ward. His physicality at the point of attack on running plays is unmatched. That kind of attitude can be infectious and when you need to win ugly, that can be a difference maker. He's probably fourth of that four as a pure receiver, but that's still pretty darn good.

ESPN is reporting Peyton will announce his retirement tomorrow.

He's had a storied career but based on what I saw last year, it's time. First ballot hall of famer for sure!

What a class act Peyton Manning is!

Thanks 18... Thank you!

So why did the Bengals resign Tate as a returner? Not what we need to take the next step!

12832337_579432355555729_1849819523331274417_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back