Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

I'd love to see a FL/GA line standoff. Make them boys drive down to FLA and then drown their sorrows at the hooters on 75N near Kinderlou

I'd love to see a FL/GA line standoff. Make them boys drive down to FLA and then drown their sorrows at the hooters on 75N near Kinderlou

We all know this would have to happen because of Florida's travelling woes.

We all know this would have to happen because of Florida's travelling woes.

Its funny cause its true.
Although recently that has changed a bit.

I'll drive anywhere to hang out with the FL THP crew. Even that War Eagle guy. Wonder if his bicycle has room for his clubs on back?

Being totally fair, if I lived in Florida I would not want to travel out the state often either :)

#CantWaitUntilKidsAreOutOfSchoolMovingToFlorida

You know it, we're a spoiled bunch

Being totally fair, if I lived in Florida I would not want to travel out the state often either :)

#CantWaitUntilKidsAreOutOfSchoolMovingToFlorida

Why leave with so many world class courses, warm weather and great food.

Hoping for a future SW Region event - that would be fun, and there are some great courses in the warm part of the country.

I hope Texas finds a dance mate. Regions around here are spread out and travel will be an issue for someone. But I bet we could field a team that would travel almost anywhere to play if called upon. But we'd be gracious hosts as well.

I hope Texas finds a dance mate. Regions around here are spread out and travel will be an issue for someone. But I bet we could field a team that would travel almost anywhere to play if called upon. But we'd be gracious hosts as well.

Captain Nate has a nice ring to it!

I'll travel whenever and wherever you know this!

How about we get Cali in the mix with AZ against Texas and we meet in Albuquerque or Santa Fe?

I agree. We are spoiled in FL. No need to go anywhere. But I'm up for the challenge if the "boss" let's me go to an out of state event to represent for TEAM FL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that would be a nice little hoedown there.

UNM South course is a Red Lawrence design, and a great layout. Maybe an option?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TX versus SoCal & Arizona. We'll meet in Albuquerque, play some golf...it'll be great!

I bet missouri , arkansas, Kansas region could field a team :)

Would be nice to play against Illinois/Indiana

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I bet missouri , arkansas, Kansas region could field a team :)

Would be nice to play against Illinois/Indiana

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Since you left NE out I guess NE/SD will take on IA!!!!

Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Had some talk today with Cookie and BigTex on the course about this event and how Texas could/may be involved. It was fun brain storming for giggles.

Last edited:
For the record, the Regional Rivalry logo is pretty dang cool looking!! I saw it on Twitter and on the Home Page.

Hey THPers, guess what?
There is still one more Regional Rivalry to be announced for 2016 and the honest answer is we have not decided where it will be.

Fantastic news!

Here's my suggestion:

florida_and_georgia.jpg

Im not sure we have enough FL travelers that are Albatross Club Members. :D

Im not sure we have enough FL travelers that are Albatross Club Members. :D

Well there are more HOf members in Florida, so traveling would be minimal I suppose for them. :)

Back