Snap-Hookz Golf Accessory Hanger - THP Preview

Now standard with rain hood attachable snaps.

Noticed the change, great idea. Still enjoying mine...so easy to move from one side to the other.

did the 20% off expire? Tried to use it but "Unable to find a valid discount matching the code entered"

did the 20% off expire? Tried to use it but "Unable to find a valid discount matching the code entered"
That was an old code so it did expire. I sent you an email I believe with a new code. To the email you listed on my website. If that was not you, let me know and I will give the 20%. Thanks

THP members can use discount code: hackersfan for 20% off any purchase
Thanks to Derek Queener of Snap-Hookz Golf!

First of all I want to thank THP for a fantastic review and showing multiple attachment positions on different bags. I also appreciate the positive responses. So, for all THP members, please use discount code: hackersfan for 20% off any purchase till May 15th.
Thanks again,
Derek Queener
CEO Snap-Hookz Golf

I have a Sun Mountain Series One bag that I love, however they have no accessory/towel hooks on this bag at all. I spoke with Canadan about this accessory and he said that if there is a need such as I have with the Series One that there is no better solution than the Snap Hookz. I just ordered one and on a chance used the above discount code. It did work and my thanks to Dan for the info and to Derek for the discount code, I am looking forward to using my Snap Hookz for a long, long time.

Last edited:
I have a Sun Mountain Series One bag that I love, however they have no accessory/towel hooks on this bag at all. I spoke with Canadan about this accessory and he said that if there is a need such as I have with the Series One that there is no better solution than the Snap Hookz. I just ordered one and on a chance used the above discount code. It did work and my thanks to Dan for the infor and to Derek for the discount code, I am looking forward to using my Snap Hookz for a long, long time.

I hope you enjoy it Randy. It can be very useful if limited options are available on the bag.

I have a Sun Mountain Series One bag that I love, however they have no accessory/towel hooks on this bag at all. I spoke with Canadan about this accessory and he said that if there is a need such as I have with the Series One that there is no better solution than the Snap Hookz. I just ordered one and on a chance used the above discount code. It did work and my thanks to Dan for the info and to Derek for the discount code, I am looking forward to using my Snap Hookz for a long, long time.

I've been pondering on getting one for my Three5

i have been using one since september last year. very handy having things outside of the pockets and easily accessible. Their CS is very good as well, the standard model didn't fit my bag, i worked with them and they shipped me new straps that were longer and allowed flexibility to move things to either side of the bag.

Thanks for bumping this thread. Need to see which ones will fit my bag, but looking at the Lil buddy or cart bag pro. This will help a ton!

And a red cart bag pro has been ordered. This thing will make organizing my bag so much easier!

And a red cart bag pro has been ordered. This thing will make organizing my bag so much easier!
My snaphookz cart bag pro came in today. There was a small mixup on one attachment, but Derek is going to send the right one my way. This should help a ton with my bag organization.

96635d396b9d91ae32f59a10d4dbd5d8.jpg
[/IMG]

Glad there is some thread action about a few of the new products. Nebgolfer - nice pic and I am getting that out to you asap with a modified type of attachment for your big water jug. Appreciate it THP and the gang!

Glad there is some thread action about a few of the new products. Nebgolfer - nice pic and I am getting that out to you asap with a modified type of attachment for your big water jug. Appreciate it THP and the gang!
Which model should I order if I have a 2015 Sun Mountain Three 5 stand bag

Mine is here but with no chance to play I have not even put it on the bag yet. I may just do that tomorrow to see how it looks.

Need to check the new stuff out...mine is still going strong.

Mine arrived today. Still trying to decide the best setup, but it definitely was the right size to go with

Before:

Towel and brush would get stuck between legs and bag and prevent legs from closing properly
40f337c141fb1f877b5edf92a5fb34d4.jpg

After:

f88e8020ab73947aec2feea3a02503cb.jpg

398a849a2c17a7082f2306be761f9577.jpg

Back